8vMatt

Breaking Storm- Inc Beige Leather Interior

I may be interested in the heated seat loom w/out the switches. If you and James come to an arrangement for the switches, let me know how much you'd like for the loom,

thanks.

Right guys, apologies firstly for the lack of sense and replies here. A combination of being very busy (for my little boys 4th birthday) and work has stopped me from spending the required time on the forum to sort through this.

The latest on the beige interior. I am speaking to a friend local to me to see if he wants all or part of this lot. I'll talk to him tomorrow. Once we get sorted, I will be able to go through the list and see what's available. Sorry if this has dragged on guys, we'll get there!

Looks like just the seats and doorcards could be required which frees up all the other bits to be sold off seperately. So in order, I will sort out the following for you guys.

I still need this parts Matt

I will dig the kick plates out and check them over for you and box them up.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

how much for the heated seat switches, dont need the loom or anything,

thanks james

I'll take £25 posted for this switch. Ebay prices seem to be lots more at times.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I'm interested in the rear speaker shelves, pillar trims and centre tunnel trims. Any chance of pics of the damage on the centre trims? To be honest, I've got a decent top half of the gear lever surround (where the badge goes) so not too bothered about that, but would be good to see the handbrake trim. Are all the tabs on the tunnel trim intact?

Second dibs on the footwell trims, but I suspect they've definitely gone!

Had my eye on the carpets too, but I've got to draw the line somewhere...

Rear Speaker Shelves are really good, only a few grubby marks, easy clean off. I'll get you pics of the A pillar trims with the small damage. Where the car was lifted, its pulled some of the biege. Also get you pics of the centre tunnel. A couple of the fixing tabs need supergluing to strengthen them but as they aren't visible, I wouldn't think is an issue. I'll let you know about the footwell trims. As you would be having a big box for the other parts, be a shame to not have the carpets!!! haha.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

I may be interested in the heated seat loom w/out the switches. If you and James come to an arrangement for the switches, let me know how much you'd like for the loom,

thanks.

I've said £25 for the switch with the other chap, so if you could manage £50 for the loom with relays, that would make the original sale price. Let us know your thoughts.

are the door handles still avaiable mate, and dont suppose you have a key for them?? long shot

I have a full lock set from the car that I forgot to list! Both doors, boot and ignition with a single key. The door locks look to be in good nick, it was a standard car that wasn't messed with.

How about a swap with a new set of roof bars off your VW mate???

well sounds ok to me Matt. but they are for Stella on here so Will ask her what she thinks, but just put a reminder on my phone about the roof strips as im old and Will forget about them when i wake up.

Great news, hope they are not cracked and they will help me finish my interior :)

Great news, hope they are not cracked and they will help me finish my interior :)

Just checked them and found the passenger side piece does have a crack to it. It could repair from the back and not be visible but I guess you are after a mint set. Let us know what you think.

Just checked them and found the passenger side piece does have a crack to it. It could repair from the back and not be visible but I guess you are after a mint set. Let us know what you think.

I'm after mint both drivers side, if passenger side is broken I'm no bother as long drivers side, big and small are intact.

I realise a couple of other people have expressed an interest in the carpet, but if it becomes available please could I take it, thanks.

I realise a couple of other people have expressed an interest in the carpet, but if it becomes available please could I take it, thanks.

Interest yes but no firm commitment, so they are available still. I'm just about to give them to a friend for him to clean up for me. So they should be nice and fresh for the new owner.

Thanks for the interest.

Hi,

Are the sun visors and beige interior light and sunroof switch available for sale?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Are the sun visors and beige interior light and sunroof switch available for sale?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Sunvisors are available but I only have the surround that holds the sunroof switch. I don't have the switch itself.

Cheers Matt.

Mat, how about kick panels I've been asking about ??

Oh sorry, didn't think you wanted them due to the damage on the passenger side one. Would you like the drivers side and footrest? I'll check the condition for you.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Have you a drivers door handle?

I have a full handle and lock set with a key that I don't want to split up yet. Rather someone buy a full set if they need it as that would be hard to find now.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Matt, £50 for the loom and relays sounds reasonable.

Could you send me a picture please.

Oops, I took a pic and forgot to upload it. Will do tonight if I don't get in too late from work. Cheers.

Matt,

Did you manage to salvage a beige steering wheel.

Cheers

Neil

Hi Neil

I have to say I've never seen a beige steering wheel before.

No I didn't have it, missing when I got to the car.

Bump for the remaining parts. I've edited out the sold bits to make it a bit clearer to go through.

Any questions, please let me know.

I'll have a look at home for any extra parts to list up.