87 Jetta 16v

Classic Green Storm VR6 - Shell Scrapped - Most Cream Plastics £5 a piece

Hi, do you still have the gearbox? I urgently need a gearbox for my motor, is the casing fully intact, no leaks or anything? I am in Northern Ireland unfortunately but I am willing to pay you a deposit right now to hold it for me, or full payment right now and I will arrange a courier to collect and transport it for me? Cheers

Hi, do you still have the gearbox? I urgently need a gearbox for my motor, is the casing fully intact, no leaks or anything? I am in Northern Ireland unfortunately but I am willing to pay you a deposit right now to hold it for me, or full payment right now and I will arrange a courier to collect and transport it for me? Cheers

Hi there,

Unfortunately a friend of mine has me on "red-alert" for the box, sorry. If it turns out that he doesn't need it I will drop you a line.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 6:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:20 PM ----------

do you have a working clutch master cylinder?

Sorry, I don't :(

---------- Post added at 6:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:21 PM ----------

Some more of the "obscure" parts are currently closing on e-bay today almost all 99p. The link for this is here if that helps anyone:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?60792-Door-Seals-Sensors-Cams-Interior-Fittings-Tool-Kit-Toad-Alarm-All-99p/page2

sunroof cassette......? pm me if you have one thanks andy

Hi Andy,

I replied to PM. Sorry, I don't have this anymore.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

im after an output flange from a golf or corrado vr6 like this one

3259ad1b.jpg

if u have1 plz

I don't, but a friend might. I will ask him for you.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

engine loom please if yours is a coil pack vr6?

Sorry, this sold a while back :(

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

engine loom please if yours is a coil pack vr6?

Sorry, this sold a while back :(

im after an output flange from a golf or corrado vr6 like this one

3259ad1b.jpg

if u have1 plz

Hi there,

Are you looking for the bolt in type, or push in? The one above is bolt in and is not standard VR fitment (ABF etc use bolt in) Standard VR boxes were push in type.

Cheers.

Hi

Are there any interior plastics left? in particular footwells?

I am hoping to visit Basingstoke next week, so I could have a look and buy a few parts if ok and if the car hasn't been scrapped already?!

Paul

Hi

Are there any interior plastics left? in particular footwells?

I am hoping to visit Basingstoke next week, so I could have a look and buy a few parts if ok and if the car hasn't been scrapped already?!

Paul

Hi Paul,

What colour are you looking for? I do have quite a lot of plastics left. The shell has gone but I have quite a lot of odds and ends left.

Cheers.

Any beige trim that goes around the tailgate glass area ?

Edited by VWVW

Four pieces I believe, and yes, I have those :)

including the huge piece at the bottom :) Could you get some pics up. PS how much have I spent on bits from you now. You doing any loyalty discount cards :) Wil be heading weybridge next week if all goes to plan.

Edited by VWVW

I can't remember from memory if the piece at the bottom is cream or black, I guess cream. I will drop down to the shed tonight and get them out. I also have the driveshafts here too so I will get some pics of those while I am there!! :)

including the huge piece at the bottom :) Could you get some pics up. PS how much have I spent on bits from you now. You doing any loyalty discount cards :) Wil be heading weybridge next week if all goes to plan.

Here you go, the surround parts are all in excelent condition, the larger piece not quite as good, but no cracks holes or deep scratches

DSC03514.jpg

Lots of the random parts are ending tonight on ebay. Some corrado Ultra Violet Recaros, number plat plinth, roof bars, some Corrado rear bench conversion brackets, H&R suspension, looms, brackets, cams, stat housing, etc etc. Everything is with no reserve so please feel free to have a bid if anything is of use. There is a link in the ebay and misc section just below here.

Thanks for looking

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?63633-Recaro-Ultra-Violet-Brakes-Door-Seal-Loom-Cams-Roof-Trims-Number-Plate-Surround

HI MATE, late to this I know, but do you have any cream plastics left? Especially the centre 'transmission tunnel' plastic? And the ones in the photo - are they gone?

cheers