Dude VR6

Heater fan

I have been looking for a new heater blower, as mine has started to make a rather annoying noise. I have found 2 suppliers for said part, the first is the usual ARZ Tuning http://www.corrado-teile.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p636_Blower-Motor---Valeo---VW-Corrado.html

And the second is eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heater-Blower-Motor-VW-Corrado-RIGHT-HAND-DRIVE-NEW-/170719345532?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27bfaa7b7c

I was wondering has any one brought either one, and what feed back you guys have. I do favour the part from ARZ Tuning, but if the eBay one is any good I may buy it, depending on what you guys say.

eBay ones tend to be chinese jobbies mate so I would avoid if you plan to keep the car for some time to come.

I would imagine the ARZ-Tuning example if as specified (Valeo) will be a genuine supplied item like below:

IMG_0555.jpg

P/N: 536 819 021

I bought the ebay one last year and its not bad, very quiet and powerful enough. Doesnt come with the thermo fuse etc though

Its actaully available for sale from my breaker if you are interested. Comes with a new thermostat fuse and only used for 6 months. Can do £25 posted

New ones don't come with the resistor pack as it's a MK2 Golf part and that only had 3 spd's.

I'd buy genuine if you can, used to be £50 from VW and slightly cheaper from GSF (same Valeo unit)

That's the air con one...

Not sure of the part number but it starts 192 for RHD

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Found it - 192959101