UseOnceDestroy

Another 'early or late' question...

Searched the forum and didn't find a definitive answer (maybe coz thur don't be one)

After a pair of headlights for my 1994 VR6... found a pair on ebay, from a 1991 VR6.............

[drumroll]

Will these fit? :/

Depends which bit is accurate - the VR6 or the 1991! Because they shouldn't be used in the same sentence!

that headlight is for a left hand drive. I'd steer clear unless you know it can be modified/adjusted to work over here. 2p.

However if you need a pair of lights.... :norty:

Can I just point out its a LHD light... yes it will fit but the beam pattern won't be right.

Plus arn't early and late spec lights the same? probably some slight changes but not sure why they would be different. Saying that I found out yesterday and RR day that early and late splitters are apparently different lengths!

UseOnceDestroy - lol I was looking at those too. Reflector orientation will be on the wrong side tho so gave em a miss

My HL's are pretty terrible to be fair. Previous owner put HID's in them behind smoked lens! Don't get me wrong they look sweet but man, I'm driving 90% of the time in the dark nowadays and I can't see sh*t! The smoked lens have gotta go... and the HID's too.

Pref need some new lens if anyone's got any?