trigger83

bbs rs's

Hey hey just bought some rh zw1's for my vr6, thinking of selling my bbs rs's. they are 15". been redrilled to 5x100. 2x 7's 2x 8's. nearly new tyres on all four,unsure how much they are worth. can any1 advise how much i should put them up 4?

You got any pics? Rado owners prefer the 17" version but they are rare.

There is a set of bbs rs 001 for £1300 but they range from £600 to £1800 think it depends on the model?

15`s a bit small for the rado really, alot depends on the et/final finish/stainless dishes ect..redrilled always worth bit less and with them being 5x100 dont fit mk1/2`s..

Starting figure i suppose would be 500-600... find out as many details as possible and post back on here.

There RS065 so 5x112 or 5x100 after the re drill. have been refurbed just before i bought them. dont think there stainless dishes,unsure of the et. got some pics tho if that helps.

RS065 8 x 15 24.0 112.00 5 57.0 Audi 100 Q,200 Q,Quattro

So et24 on the standard 8inch rim with half inch dish at a guess... so they been swapped around and had the barrels changed maybe..

Look stock dishes but tyres bit big for most.

You'll get what someone is willing to pay. And you know what you paid for them and what they tend to go for. I don't know how much anyone else can advise.