Sign in to follow this  
PeterMunns

Buying a corrado

hi guys

I am buying a corrado this weekend if all goes to plan...........BUT i am worried that is a bit doggy...Its a 1989 or 1990 but is got ABS i thought this came in later on.......???

Please can you HELP???

Peter

Arghh....don't do it....not even The Exorcist can rid Corrados of their evil spirits.......Mine told me my mother sucks cranks in hell.....damn cheek of the car....it's not getting it's Schrick now.

K

I'm pretty sure ALL Corrados had ABS as an option... It was an expensive one though, so you don't see many early ones with it... :?

If it's a genuine UK 89/90 it should only be a 1.8 16V, anything else, and it's been "played with" :wink:

n1, good luck with the purchase, check the forum for obvious things to look for problem wise.

Kev, I really don't understand what you are talking about :lol: 8)

Cheers Dude i have a smile on my face now!! Its got half leather recaro's too is that an option.......

AFAIK only leather or cloth was available as an option..........whats more than likely to have happened is that its had a re-trim in the past and been 1/2 leathered then :wink: