Danwalker

this is how i found my new toy

looking a bit worse for wear and not runnig. (been stood since 2006 ish)

Had it since late september replaced in line fuel pump and cleaned up metering head that got it turning over then found the water flange that comes off the block had been over tightened so it leaked the little coolant that was in there all over the floor. That replaced solved that then noticed the overrun cut off valve was broken but it seams to idle ok without that connected, seccond hand one on its way(good old ebay) new brakes next then ut its wheels back on and see if it drives ok. Fingers crossed got myself a bargin

Edited by Danwalker

Like the reg. Will it be a daily H***ACK.

Nice colour, standard and unmolested. Just what we like.

Any plans ?

Where are you based ?

Like the reg. Will it be a daily H***ACK.

Nice colour, standard and unmolested. Just what we like.

Any plans ?

Where are you based ?

im in west yorkshire and im going to get it looking as good as possible driving as it should then sell it on i think unless my missis passes her test before i finish it.

Fair play for taking on a car that's been stood for so long! A lesser mortal might of scrapped it. Nice colour and plate look forward to more updates.

Fair play for taking on a car that's been stood for so long! A lesser mortal might of scrapped it. Nice colour and plate look forward to more updates.

it looked worse than the pictures when i first saw it by chance i was with a mate taking his old bus to a garage nearby and just spotted it in the corner it was a bit green and furry lol i asked the bloke who owned the garage about it he dragged it out the day after and jet washed it called me and i went to look and 300 quid later i owned it. Luckily i have a quite relaxed missis and a unit to work in so happy days.

For 300 that's almost pocket change worth throwing some cash at it, my dads mk1 golf has green fuzz growing on it and its still on the road so there's always hope.