robo22sri

Robo22sri's K99 VRG

I wish I could afford the engine, is that the one that was for sale on E38?

it is bud, my mate has dibs on the engine at mo, but if the car sells and the person wants it goes with the car

I would buy this car as I always liked aqua blue corrado but can't afford it. If I only could sell my z-engineering supercharged and cams. SOmebody will get a good car for little money.

I got talking to KADVR6 at yesterdays meet and I'm pretty sure he said he was on the lookout for some cams.

I got talking to KADVR6 at yesterdays meet and I'm pretty sure he said he was on the lookout for some cams.

Karl is after 263's not 268's i think

Well I replaced the rado with a mk3 golf

It's 2.0 gti converted to a 2.9 vr6 with 263's and a schrick inlet, has a 200 cell sports cat and and custom stainless exhaust, front and rear eibach anti roll bars, front and rear sparco strut braces, hi spec billet 4 pots

3c21c3a8.jpg

a5dff2e0.jpg

ac4f1077.jpg

0776ea31.jpg

696550c2.jpg

a593c536.jpg

So pi55ed off! had the timing checked to day by Tony Walter of vr6oc, did a quality job let me stand and watch and told me what he was doing etc :)

Found the chain tensioners need doing! back to bloody square one!

But found the braided brake lines for the hi specs were split! the rear tyre was all split on the tyre wall :( so gutted! need to spend out a few hundred to fix it all now! sucks arse :(

I am going to get Tony walter to do them bud, he charges £250 labour to fit all the parts for chains etc

This bloody golf gets worse! how wrong you can be about a car with a stack of history!

The bloody floor has a hole the size of the palm of your hand! the brake lines all corroded together! Tried to change the damage brake hoses yesterday and rounded off the brake copper union!

I might have to sell the bloody schrick and hispecs just to pay for the damaged bits!

Does anyone know the part number for the copper pipe work from the cylinder to the body union? i am after the 2 front ones

i had the exact same thing with my brake pipes the other day, luckily for me my engines out and its not in daily use, but i had to get an air cut off tool and cut the brake fitting in half, as for the copper i used this kit {or one like it} , realy easy to use

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vw-Camper-Beetle-Bay-T2-T3-T25-T4-10mm-Copper-Brake-Pipe-Repair-Kit-/220941260000?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVW&hash=item33712014e0