benstearn

Angry Yoghurt

Hello chaps and birds

Just a hello to say i'm a proud owner of two lovely corrados. The first being a J reg 16v in unique midnight blue. I have slowly, softly, been improving her with pro flex polly bushes, coil overs, black cloth interior from a donor corrado, new passenger door ( as was rusting ) and finished her off by investing in some 9j borbet A's staggerd against the lesser dish on the front. It looks boootifull. I promised her when she was driving right and looking respectable I would buy her some "make love to me, boots" and suddenly has become my favourite. Red comes out in summer for alternating 6 months with lil blue. Red is the L reg 2.8 vr6 breed which is almost still standard. getting her original speedlines re presented for her next summer outing, and feel I must upgrade the suspension and slam the ol girl as the differnce in drive performance it made to lil blue was amazing. It cornerd like it was on rails until i put them vanity driven, look at me, smash the pants out of my rear arches if i put anything heavier than a kit kat in the boot borbets on her. look fwd to any correspondance or meetings with you fine autmobile owners. love and manly hugs. Benji.

Hallo and welcome,

The VR should be 2.9 version not the 2.8 as fitted to the Goofs.

what if he is from the states???

what if he is from the states???

Then he shouldn't have a "J reg 16V" not least cause their registration system works differently, but because they never sold the 16V over there ;)

Could of been like my VR and had an engine change at some point in its past.

Welcome by the way and

:worthless:

Then he shouldn't have a "J reg 16V" not least cause their registration system works differently, but because they never sold the 16V over there ;)

yeh very true Jim, will blame it on my man flu

Indeedy, hence my 2.9 comment.

Man flu - meh you need some Manthrax instead ;)