Nathan Harvey

Lupo wiper arms

Hi all , i've managed to get hold of some lupo gti wiper arms and aero blades, my question is will the passenger one fit ok? i only ask as i've read the tt thread couldn't find any thing on it , and the wiki how to guide says it should be ok but i wondered if any one has any experiance first hand . Got them cheap and get them on Friday , Thanks in advance

Nath

Don't think that's right, I have two driver's side arms (6X2 998 406) and a swapped pair of blades (Lupo passenger side goes on Corrado driver's side, Lupo driver's side goes on Corrado passenger's side). Makes a huge difference!

You need to be quite careful lining them up when you install them as the spline's quite coarse and you only have one notch's leeway to get them in the right place, or the passenger side clunks over the rain tray when it drops down to the bottom 'home' position. I'm sure you'll figure it out :)

Stone

I can't remember, but there's threads on here covering it all, just need to search, one thing though, the arms have no splines on at all when new only the spindles do, they cut grooves as you tighten them up, so you could file the grooves on the arms down (lightly) and then you'll be able to fit in exactly the position you need.

Right , cheers for the info. So if i put passenger on left drivers on the right on my c i should be ok. if not i'll figure it out somehow. Just wanted to check. Cheers All !!

Avoided the post prezzie snooze and fitted the wiper arms, passenger and driver lupo gti arms fit and work a treat only took ten minutes boom !