BILLCOR

Supercharged R32 Rallye

intersting motor, shame they are so ugly!

I think Rallye's are beautiful, in that way that only 80's cars drawn with a set square can be! Would much prefer it original / unmolested though...

Used to love the Rallye, really gone off them recently though. Shame as that engine in that car must be an absolute animal!

I get where you're coming from Jim, but to me they just havnt aged well at all. Not like when you look at some of the bmw's from the same period.

My mate has got an original ish one, red, g60 fbl is the plate I think. Been to a few shows in it over the years so most of you have prob seen it.

It's much much worse than a corrado for bills though!

Theres one with a bam engine in around leics too, goes well but still doesn't sound like it should for me.

6K for a charged r32 rallye, depending on what actually needs doing its a complete bargain, always wanted a Rallye.

Mmmmm xmas bonus???

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

intersting motor, shame they are so ugly!

you suffering from pre xmas achohol?? there is no way a Rallye is ugly

If it was still in the original colour that would be a nice car. Sell the charger and you have a very good motor really cheap. ditch the engine cover though it looks rank.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Oh and its not a real Rallye, its 2wd Mk2 shell with Rallye panels.

Oh and its not a real Rallye, its 2wd Mk2 shell with Rallye panels.

Was gonna post this, was just looking at the add on Ed38, its all genuine panels used, but why go to all the bother of making it look like something it isn't, then paint it such a hellish colour :shrug:

Really, really good value for money! I dread to think what the conversion alone would have cost (I'm told that a R32 dropped in a Mk2 is a LOT more expensive...) not to mention the fact it's charged as well! Bet it goes like an animal.