Benjevw

VR6 288mm front brakes

Hey has any1 got a 288 front brake setup? (calipers, carriers, discs and whatever else to convert 312mm to 288mm)everything apart from pads . I'm pretty sure my fronts are ballsd and can't really afford new calipers n that . Unless any1s got some cheap?

Cheers Ben

Got a standard 280mm setup in the shed, including calipers, carriers, front flexis (intact), 5-stud discs, pads, caliper bolts.

Basically it was the full setup off my VR until I upgraded to 288s.

Only thing is that you will need a caliper dust seal and the discs have a bit of a lip.

Was looking for £40 for the lot plus postage, or collection welcome.

IMAG0454.jpg

Awsome. So the actual calipers are in good working order apart from the piston dust seal? Is that including postage?

Nice one Ben

Worked perfectly when they came off the car and the dust seals were fine as well - it's just that I needed to raid one of the callipers for a seal for my 288s. Price was plus postage but I can look into postage costs - I don't mind splitting the cost for postage if that helps?

How long ago did u swap em ova? 40 inc postage sounds good to me mate . Il deffo take them off ur hands . PayPal good for you?

Sounds good buddy. Hopefully b able to get the money to you on Sunday as waitin for a cheque . Il pm deets and let you know when it's done.

Thanx for that

Ben