corrado g

2.0 16v kangaroos badly and eratic idle sometimes.

Hi I've just put my Corrado back on the road after 2 years off the road and now has developed a problem. The problem is kangarooing and sometimes it idles a bit high when its running at operating temperature and pulsates. I've checked the spark plugs and leads, idle valve, air intake and filter, fuel filter and unplugged variours sensors under the bonnet. I've also checked the lambda probe and none affects the problem. I've filled it up with fresh fuel too. Is the car stuck in limp mode? I can't use the throttle gently but if i stamp on the throttle it revs up fine. I've recently had the immobilser ecu replaced as it malfunctioned. The car always starts up and the idle good when cold. Please help!

Where is the MAF located on the 2.0 16v? Yep the throttle cable is moving freely and correctly tensioned. Thanks for your help so far :)

Where is the MAF located on the 2.0 16v? Yep the throttle cable is moving freely and correctly tensioned. Thanks for your help so far :)

Oopps - my mistake - 2.0 16v does not have a MAF