hombre_paulo

Blackberry Corrado VR6

hey sorry about the late reply. i was wondering if this is still going or if the rest has been sold on ebay??

im just looking for a vr6 fuel tank and maybe that eyebrow spoiler if its still available mate

thanks

It didnt go as is still slowly getting taken to pieces. The eyebrow has gone and its likely to be some time before the fuel tank comes out

well im also interested in the tailgate aswell, mines corroded through near the rear window and it will only keep coming back.

im sure the fuel tank is not a massive job to remove and ide be happy to take the parts of myself?? as im not a million miles away?

Hi, I'm after all the carpet retainers for a black carpet and the front doorcard retaining clips which hold the bottom of the doorcards. Please let me know if you have any?

Chris

Hi

i'm interested in; the bonnet if it is straight/rust free (going to re-spray anyway as mine has rust on the underside)

also the sunroof mechanism/cassette, maybe the windscreen if it is good?

plastic foot rest in the drivers side foot well

let me know, i'm only half an hour from b'mth so can collect especially as they are large items! Also if it works for you, don't mind helping to take the bits off

laurence.

Still got the slam panel? If it's straight I'll happily come and get it...

Stone

Edited by Stonejag

Well after being incredibly lazy and have a shed load of decorating to do it is clear that I no longer have the time to continue breaking this for parts. The last thing I want to do though is to phone the local scrappy to come and take it away as there far too many parts left on it which will be of use to others.

Brief idea of what is left, there will me much more so if you want to know if something specific is left please ask:

- Engine block (currently on 130k with a rebuild inc chains at 75k

- Gearbox

- All running gear

- Coilovers (Weitec front/TA Technix rears)

- All brakes (fronts are newish disc/pads)

- Full Magnex exhaust

- ECU's (Engine/ABS/Comfort)

- All Looms (some switches)

- Some other interior trim

- Short Shift kit (cant say which make)

- All panels

- Wing mirrors

- Roof Trim

- Slam Panel

- Radiator

- Heated Seat Loom

- Set of solitudes (manky with knackered tyres)

- all red rears

- Sunroof & Motor (fully working)

- Spoiler & Motor (fully working

a few pics as it stands

Photo0565.jpg

Photo0571.jpg

Photo0576.jpg

Photo0574.jpg

As you can see there is still quite a lot left so a tidy profit for someone with the time to finish breaking it.

I'm only asking £500 for whats left, but its more important to me that it gets used for parts instead of being cubed.

It does roll but will obviously need to be trailored away. Please dont ask me to sell individual parts, as much as I want to continue breaking this I just dont have the time.

alright

i'm after the lower window rubber trim on the drivers side, in a undistorted good condition.

posted to portsmouth please

cheers