Sign in to follow this  
col-wan

Front hubs

My 91 16v is in a bad way!! i have been traveling over europe and have done a lot of miles in a short time. the front driver side hub is makeing some horible noises the baring has been changed twice in the past 400000 while the outher side is fine! the last time i changed it i took the hub off my self to save money, and so have no dout fucked up the camber!! so i need to change the hub i think as i have been running it for ages makeing clunking and screeching noises so are corrado hubs the same as golf ones or will i need to find a scraped corrado? thanks!!!

post '89 16v golf hub should do the job for you!

*EDIT - actually, if I think about it, I have a set somewhere I think......dont know how much postage would be though.

post '89 16v golf hub should do the job for you!

*EDIT - actually, if I think about it, I have a set somewhere I think......dont know how much postage would be though.

Nice 1 mate how mutch do you want for them i can pick them up as i live near glasgo and am going over that way soon to work on the car at tarficken

thats handy!

They have all been taken off the mk2 and are sitting in the garage, I need to check my mate doesnt need them fo rhis mark1, but i will get back to you in next 24 hours....think another mate of mine might have a set too.....

Will update you asap.

On refection mate i need to get them off a scraped car as i need to mark the posistion so i dont run into the same problems as i have had but thanks for the offer, Plus the front engine mount bracket has sheared in 2!! so i need to find a scraped car anyway.