8vMatt

Who sells Stainless Bolts/ Nuts/ Screws for the engine bay???

Chatting to Robrado974 today, I commented about being able to find a job lot or pack of S/S nuts bolts etc to redo the engine bay of our VR's. A lot of the originals are looking a little worse for wear over the years. I've seen on ebay that someone sells polished bolts but don't like the idea of continually cleaning and polishing them.

What's available peeps?

Thanks for the ideas guys, I'm not after anything coated or polished. Just replacements in Stainless if possible.

Thanks for the ideas guys, I'm not after anything coated or polished. Just replacements in Stainless if possible.

Let me know which ones you want to replace as I am on very good terms with a local fastener wholesaler - I would need to know head type and sizes, either from Vagcat, Etka or VW.

I've replaced my headlamp screws, slam panel retaining bolts, rad bolts and others. If you want to retain an OEM look, I can get them Zinc plated as well?

Drop me a PM when you have all the info.

Ian.

Let me know which ones you want to replace as I am on very good terms with a local fastener wholesaler - I would need to know head type and sizes, either from Vagcat, Etka or VW.

I've replaced my headlamp screws, slam panel retaining bolts, rad bolts and others. If you want to retain an OEM look, I can get them Zinc plated as well?

Drop me a PM when you have all the info.

Ian.

sorry to jump in on this..

ian im after head light screws, radiator fan shroud screws rad cover screws..all in stainless if possible?

ill get the part numbers needed tomorrow.