cptkirk

some pics of my 1990 C..new to VW

its got a way to go but heres some pics of now...im not digging the rims or the ride heght, but its not been mesed with to much so its a nice place to start modding her how i want it..

IMAG_0203.jpg

IMAG_0202.jpg

one of the funniest things ive seen.. tights on the lights..that crap came right off

they were both like the left one

IMAG_0192.jpg

IMAG_0193.jpg

Ha Ha! love the tights issue, maybe it was to see how they looked tinted and they liked them that much they left them on lol! Loking good buddy, you'll apprecite the ride height when you get to my age :) dont drop it too much is my advise as they may look good to some but the handling could be terrible if overdone...

Welcome along.

Kip

Ha Ha! love the tights issue, maybe it was to see how they looked tinted and they liked them that much they left them on lol! Loking good buddy, you'll apprecite the ride height when you get to my age :) dont drop it too much is my advise as they may look good to some but the handling could be terrible if overdone...

Welcome along.

Kip

Kip your just a mere youngster

Tights over the lights.. lol

Saw that on Police Interceptors, maybe they did aswell and thought it a good idea.

Good looking car, keep the updates coming

cheers guys..ill start a diary up when i get round to doing so mods...i like a low ride...the vectra is on its arse..you just get used to it and dodging pot holes..i know every pot hole in my area pmsl...heres one of the vec

IMAG_0011-1.jpg

IMAG_0013-1.jpg