mrcorradog60

anyone breaking an auto corrado?

what exactly do you need - i have some bits left over, torque converter, mounting brackets, etc.

what exactly do you need - i have some bits left over, torque converter, mounting brackets, etc.

jeepers man im not even sure yet, il need gearlever and surround and pedals, what all you got?

Make sure you sit down before asking prices from VW - I was quoted £186 for the plastic surround :lol:

Apparently the same part was used in some Mk3 Golfs - make sure you don't get 1H2863209C which won't fit. Can't find the number of the expensive one off-hand though, sorry...

got the pedals, gearlever has gone i'm afraid. I'll have a look and see what else there is. Whereabouts are you based?

ive sourced gearbox, gearbox ecu, driveshafts and torque converter from guy on ebay. Ive sourced the pedals and shifter on here but i still need need a full g60 auto ecu and loom then maybe i can get started:)

i have a VR auto ecu, dont think its different as it just piggybacks off the main ecu.

cheers mate but thats the guy on ebay ive already been dealing with only he has no ecu or loom:( ive now soursed an ecu on here but still need the loom:( not many corrado g60 autos out there for breaking, least not that i can find anyway:(