hyland770

wheel choice!

Right i know this is a pretty lame post and i used to hate it when people posted such topics but....

I am due to buy a green Corrado this weekend and its got some god awful 4 spoke alloys on it, im a bit a bit of a wheel whore so along with a service and cambelt change the wheels will be pretty high up on my list of things to purchase/fit.

Im after some 9j's on the rear and front or 9j's rear and 7.5's front and i cant make my mind up between:

- Borbet A's (had these on a white valver and it looked so good)

- Shmidt moderlines

or any other suggestions people can come up with?

Of course if you have any good pics of dish rims on corrados that would be helpful!

thanks guys.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Right i know this is a pretty lame post and i used to hate it when people posted such topics but....

I am due to buy a green Corrado this weekend and its got some god awful 4 spoke alloys on it, im a bit a bit of a wheel whore so along with a service and cambelt change the wheels will be pretty high up on my list of things to purchase/fit.

Im after some 9j's on the rear and front or 9j's rear and 7.5's front and i cant make my mind up between:

- Borbet A's (had these on a white valver and it looked so good)

- Shmidt moderlines

or any other suggestions people can come up with?

Of course if you have any good pics of dish rims on corrados that would be helpful!

thanks guys.

found this thread online, whats are the rims in the first pic?

http://www.volksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37966&page=1&pp=20

Is the C you're getting a VR? If it's not, and it has four stud hubs and not five stud, the Lenso RS5 look very very nice!! I'll be getting a set on my midnight blue valver once we've got the wedding out the way.

hmmm i thought they were keskins but wasnt sure what model, im more of a fan of the low and wide stance so going to have to be dishes, picking up the car Saturday and im excited to have project 2 on the go! Cheers for the help guys

Have a look at Dare DR-RS. They come in 16x8 or 9. But 9 is big. I have just got some. They look the part. Just having a teething issue with fronts catching calliper. Picture to follow shortly

Will take pics tomorrow when light and get them on. Mine are 16x8 et25. But offset is not right for front yet. Spacers on the way. If you look on revolutions website you will see them. Mine are silver with polished dish and gold nuts.