Sign in to follow this  
DEL VR6

What are the chances of this happening?

I often see Corrados same colour as mine going the other way on the roads etc, and sometimes in car parks etc...

But this is an absolute first...

Came out of work today, and found the same car virtually as mine! Its also a VR6 and has the same standard alloys as mine. Only thing is, his was totally standard. Made me realise how high mine used to look.

His was alot cleaner than mine too! If i knew, i'd have washed it for the picture!

hehe i think those 2 naughty girls been kissing.....

i was once in notting hill and admiring this diablo VT when i looked up and saw a Lamborghini diablo SE 1994/95 Special Edition ( in that pinky/purply metallic colour) driving down the opp side of the road,,,,,i thought that was rare and never to be seen again

You think that's weird? Mine and Furki's Black 92 G60's have the same number plate except 1 number :shock: But it is strange that they are exactly the same apart from the ride height (and cleanliness :wink: )

I see what you mean about ride height difference. Are you on coilovers? Want to lower my VR, but still undecided which route to take - coilovers or just lowering springs.

Is that in Oadby by any chance? I seen a nice low aqua blue VR6 parked there the other week and I wanted to park next to it but there were no spaces as usual.

Ady

I see what you mean about ride height difference. Are you on coilovers? Want to lower my VR, but still undecided which route to take - coilovers or just lowering springs.

Its on lowered springs and lowered shocks. (Spax kit... well pleased with the ride too, its not at all bumpy or harsh)...40mm drop. Now that its done its done, but i really think the front looks too low. And from a practicality point of view, it IS too low. It catches every-bloody-where. Just a simple thing like coming out of a petrol station or going over even small speed bumps! You just have to be extra careful and slow thats all.

I keep telling myself that its worth it, cos it corners like a dream, and i think it really is cos it looked terrible before and didnt drive anywhere near as nice as it does now. I could swap the front spoiler to a 50mm, but i like the menacing looks of the 90mm when you see it from the front.

Have a look at this thread... it should ansa most of your questions mate. One thing i would say tho... whatever route you choose, lower it!

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5275

Is that in Oadby by any chance? I seen a nice low aqua blue VR6 parked there the other week and I wanted to park next to it but there were no spaces as usual.

Ady

Hi mate,

It certainly is Oadby. (and you are right about there never being any spaces too!)

Its often parked outside just opposite Boots. Do you live or work around here then?

Yeah I used to be a driver for Pizza Expresso when I was a student ( I had a knackered old Cavalier then, I didn't use a VR6 for pizza delivery), but my parents still live in Evington. I live over the Westend now, but quite often pass through Oadby.

Ady