robo22sri

2x vr6 engines!!!! - 550.00 GBP in Essex

Price: 550.00 GBP

Date added to Classifieds: 6th Feb 2012

Description:

Right I have a golf 2.8 aaa odb2 for sale, this includes gearbox and full odb2 kit and ancillaries, it has had a full rebuilt head new chains and tensionsers plus gear box fully over hauled it has 125k on the clock but work was done last year by a member on vr6oc, I bought this to fit in my rado as my engine is tired but have had a better offer

I want £550 no offers!

I also have a corrado 2.9 engine but only has block and head, it has 125k on the clock and needs chain tensioners and rear crank seal doing

I want £200 for this engine

Bump, the golf engine i am going to strip the odb2 and ancillaries off leaving a a long block (bare engine) i want £250 for i have videos of it running and recipets for parts etc

My old engine i will drop to £150 ono

Bump! cheap good engine! I have all the recipets for head rebuild etc and the cars last MOT with emissions etc

No sorry, just have the engine am keeping the gear box at the mo

Edited by robo22sri

Hi

I can give you £200 for the rebuilt engine and £125 for the old engine (since you asked for an offer) but I probably can't collect this weekend.

By the sound of it you desperately need the space or could you hang on for a while?

Where are you in Essex?

Hi

I can give you £200 for the rebuilt engine and £125 for the old engine (since you asked for an offer) but I probably can't collect this weekend.

By the sound of it you desperately need the space or could you hang on for a while?

Where are you in Essex?

the old engine is still in my car bud, the rebuilt one is sitting in my mates garage at the mo and that is in chatham kent so closer to you ;)

I see. Well, I should probably pass on the rebuilt one unless he can wait for a while longer. I would need to arrange some transport. He has a crane to lift it I assume?

And by the way, Felixstowe is not Folkstone! I live in Suffolk so you're closer.

PS, I will make a call tomorrow and let you know re transport.

I see. Well, I should probably pass on the rebuilt one unless he can wait for a while longer. I would need to arrange some transport. He has a crane to lift it I assume?

And by the way, Felixstowe is not Folkstone! I live in Suffolk so you're closer.

PS, I will make a call tomorrow and let you know re transport.

So you dont want the rebuilt one??? the rebuilt one is sitting on a pallet in the garage

the one that needs work is still in my car and drives on my drive way, it wont be coming out till i get all the bits i need to put my brand new recon in

I'd like the rebuilt one but if you want it shifted this weekend I can't do it. If you can wait until I can get something to carry it then I'll have it for £200.

I'm hoping to arrange something for monday. Does he have a crane?

I'd like the rebuilt one but if you want it shifted this weekend I can't do it. If you can wait until I can get something to carry it then I'll have it for £200.

I'm hoping to arrange something for monday. Does he have a crane?

No he doesn't have a crane bud :(

It's in no rush to move from his garage, I just need cash to buy all the bits I need to fit my recon engine