Sign in to follow this  
Shilakadaddy

Woohoo! now part of the club!

Picked up my new Corrado G60 yesterday, bought off Kevhl (Thankyou! :D) and set off back on a 200mile journey home.. I wish it had been longer :wink:

Driving on motorways was so effortless, and then the slightly twistier stuff nearer to my house was immense fun! The accelleration in 2nd and 3rd is jaw dropping - I've been driving around in a Vauxhall Cav with around 60bhp for a couple of months, so from that into the G60 :lol:

I now understand all your obsession with these cars :) I think my dad even likes it more than his Jaguar XK8! lol

Chuffed! Chris

Congrats, hope you 2 will have many happy years to come 8)

Having been used to the enjoyment of driving my 2 Roccos, the difference to when I bought my G60 Rado was a little less, but still convincing wenough as it replaced my ailing daily Polo-driver :lol:

I too enjoyed the 600 mile trip down from Scotland :shock: all the way back home, that was gorgeous 8)

Looks nice your Rado, what wheel are they?

Tempest

welcome aboard mate, glad you've found the grin factor that we all know and love :D

I now understand all your obsession with these cars :) I think my dad even likes it more than his Jaguar XK8! lol

...s'funny you should say that. I let my Dad drive mine shortly after I got it, (since he used to have a scirocco), and if it hadn't been for the mechanical TLC they need, I could see he was seriously tempted... :lol:

Welcome aboard!

DtM.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Corrado Ownership... 8)

Paracetamol may help slightly when your face starts to ache with all of the grinning you'll be doing... ;) :lol:

Cheers guys :)

Nice one! Get some pic's up so we can all see! :wink:

You may have seen it in the for sale section, its in fantastic condition, quite high miles, but really about average for this age car. The one in my avatar was a photoshop I did a while ago of how I want my corrado to look when its done (just in red now :))

G60Dan, I have to say I love your car, hopefully mine will look similar when its finished :D

Ah - is that the ex-Stealth Racing one?

Should be in good condition if it was owned by them!! :)

Ah - is that the ex-Stealth Racing one?

Should be in good condition if it was owned by them!! :)

Yeah thats the one. Only thing that needs doing on it is the charger needs rebuilding (its had about 40k use since last rebuild), so I'll probably be taking a trip to G-Werks at some point, and get them to have a look at it :)