rickdonald

Pair of headlights, broken or working

Doesnt really matter if they are early or late, or partly broken. Im looking at playing around with fitting projectors or something similar. So the main body could do to be intact and the reflector, although doesnt matter if its not reflective anymore.

Give me a shout if you have anything

Cheers

Just south of Preston mate, in-between Manchester and Liverpool.....pretty much the middle of nowhere! Travel down to Suffolk/Essex way quite alot though so anything in that region considered too I guess.

i've got a pair you could have for like a tenner each? im based in the midlands. however i will be in milton keynes all next week if thats anything?

What sort of condition are they in mate? What's damaged? I'm driving back home from bury st Edmunds to Wigan way on Sunday afternoon/evening so could pick them up then if that's any good? Where in midlands?

Cheers mate

i believe one lens has a small crack, and some of the chroming has come away inside one. But i'll dig them out tomorrow for you and i'll let you know. I live in redditch mate.

yeah the n/s lamp has a small chip and the chroming has started to come away inside. the other lamp, if a little dirty is in good nick.

That sounds good mate, not sure if I'll be able to make it over tomorrow, would you consider posting them? And I'll give you £25 for the lamps plus full postage costs? No problem of not it just have to try and organise a time to pick them up.