stevef182

If not a corrado..then what??

Looks nice Walesy though Im biased ;-)

Heres mine:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54357[/ATTACH]

I need to get the armrest fitted, it really annoying me not having it!

Dougie

Those T4 and 5 are not cars. They are road legal versions of that Enterprise starship from startrek ;)

Cheers,

Redfox

Redfox, your comment just made me laugh out loud in Starbucks :) I got lots of strange looks :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks nice Walesy though Im biased ;-)

Heres mine:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54357[/ATTACH]

I need to get the armrest fitted, it really annoying me not having it!

Dougie

Nice :D What wheels have you got on there then? I'm thinking if just getting some S-Line 17"s - I don't want it looking too bling or modded, but the current ones are a bit lost in the arches!

Cheers,

They are 18" OZ Michaelangelo 10's. Had them on my previous Audi and just swopped them over. It had 18" Sline wheels on it. To be honest I wouldnt really go any less than 18's as they will all look lost in the arches. Mine is an S-line so its a tad lower than the SE spec etc but there is still a fair gap at the wheel arches. Apart from debadging the rear and putting the RS4 Black optics grill on its a standard S-line body spec.

Dougie

Beam me down Scarlet ;)

Seriously, cars are tripple the price where I come from, and a watercooled 911 is out of the question. Now, an aircooled one, that's something completely different. And it's a kind of return to the origin. A kind of source of all sportscars ;)

We'll see.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

Hi Walesy, Afraid I dont, they went onto the old one when I traded it in at Audi. Im assuming yours is a diesel? You have probably found it already but this is a good forum for info:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/forum.php

There is a lot of stuff on there. If yours is the 2.0litre lump Audi are doing a recall on all to replace the injectors FOC. I have had a few issues with mine so Im actually glad I bought it from a main dealer as I would have been a few squid out of pocket by now. Its a pretty solid car for the most part though. You will enjoy it.

Dougie

Cheers for that, mines the 1.9tdi though :)

Shame about the wheels but I'm sure I'll find some!

Ahh cool, the 1.9 is pretty bullet proof.

I have the 170bhp model, its not that great on fuel (about 40 mpg) but it does pull very well.

It wont be a problem getting a set of wheels for the car, like I said, dont think I would consider anything less than 18's if your going to the bother of changing them.

Dougie

For £5K, nothing. My Corrado is a very civilised daily and I'd rather keep it using it as such :D To get the same level of point and squirt fun, performance and handling as my particular C, I'd have to spend a lot more than £5K.

No one car can tick all the boxes tho, hence why some folk keep their Cs for weekend use. Going back to a Corrado after driving something else is always like slumping into your comfy couch. Just feels right.

It's why even after 14months of being off the road, I still can't bring myself to get rid of my Corrado, it's mine, MINE!! :p

I know I will never get another car that has all that I want in the way that my Corrado does.

Well you lot complain of prices, but in my country, we have to pay 180 percent tax on top pf the car's price. That means that a so so Corrado cost's 9500 GBP here ;(

A totalled wreck is around 3000 GBP-

To me, it's like you get them for free. Now, if only VW cared making spares......

Cheers,

Redfox.