BigTartanJudge

Various parts for sale- wheels/SWG twin intake+scuttle/grille/adapters/batt cover

Having a small clear-out of some things, all parts plus postage

Corrado rear strut brace SOLD

Sports polyurethane steering wheel and momo-type boss suitable for 16V/G60 and poss MK3/VR6, note, couple of bolts securing wheel to boss have rounded out so would need drilled out and replaced, no horn push included, inserts have been sprayed black

IMG-20120215-00294.jpg

£25

FK LIGHTS SOLD

G60 centre console with custom gauge holder SOLD

16V/G60 indicator and MFA stalks SOLD

G60 clocks SOLD

Pair of Corrado standard door handles, £20 each

Touring-car gearknob, blue-anodised, few marks, £5

SWG Motorsport G60 twin-inlet kit, brand-new and unfitted, complete and with fitting instructions, cost £245 delivered

IMG-20120215-00291.jpg

£210

Standard G60 airbox, intact with newish panel filter fitted, £25 SALE PENDING

G60 standard alloys 15", SOLD

Set of four Borbet C 7.5 x 17" et30, 4 x 100PCD alloys, refurbed in dark grey, a few small rub marks as the refurbisher did not send them back properly protected...easily touched-in, fitted with brand-new generic 205/40-R17 tyres all round, also have a set of brand-new Borbet centre-caps in metallic silver worth £40 which I will include in sale. SOLD

ETA BETA turbo-twist split-rims, 8 x 17" ET52.5, 5 x 130 PCD, polished outers, silver grey centres, plain centre-caps (might have another set kicking around), rare wheels, a little kerbing on one wheel and need a good clean, wheels have tyres fitted, but they are pretty worn on inside edges tbh, also have a set of four FK alloy adapters (4x100PCD to 5x130PCD), brand-new and boxed, never fitted SOLD

Set of five e30 BMW BBS RZ 7 x 15" et24, 4x100PCD wheels, just fully refurbished at cost of £285 plus postage, diamond-cut and polished outers with matt-black centres/centre-rings and hex nuts, polished bolt in valves, new genuine BBS carbon-look/silver centre caps and full-set of 12 x e30 (60 degree taper) BMW standard wheel bolts and 4 x e30 (60 degree taper) BMW locking wheel bolts.

IMG-20120311-00326.jpg

IMG-20120311-00327.jpg

IMG-20120311-00325.jpg

IMG-20120311-00324.jpg

IMG-20120311-00323.jpg

IMG-20120311-00330.jpg

£450

Set of hand-polished Porsche centre-caps, hand-detailed coloured crests, 75 mm puter face diameter SOLD

Set of Bosch Lime Green Top Injectors 440cc, Bosch part number 0280150558 12ohm impedance, £225 plus postage (cost £300+VAT and postage) SOLD

Fully hand-polished original Corrado jack, ideal for show-car £30

IMG-20120427-00379.jpg

Payment for all items by paypal (providing you pay fee's or send funds as a gift) or bank transfer. I work away from home a lot, so postage may be delayed. Oh and excuse the bit of paper in a lot of the pics, rather annoying ed38 rules.....

Edited by BigTartanJudge

Are the ETA beta's the real deal ie actual Porsche rims and genuine 2 piece splits I guess? Can you change the outer dishes?

Also interested in the G60 BBS

Could you get to my pals in Glasgow or ship to Manchester?

Cheers, Matt.

Yes these are genuine ETA Beta, Porsche fitment 2-piece splits, the outers can be changed. I can easily ship to Manchester or Glasgow at cost, am a little pushed for time to be able to deliver to Glasgow though.

Ace, paypal?

Sure, £36.50 if payment sent as a gift, or if transaction done as a purchase, would need to add fee's, [email protected] for payment.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

PM sent on payment...

Replied good sir.

argh! i've been after a set of eta beta for forever.. yours and dubenvy's are the only sets i know about.

i've just bought a different set of wheels, but if i can work out getting some cash together before someone else gets in there i'd take these at asking price. are you in a hurry to sell?

argh! i've been after a set of eta beta for forever.. yours and dubenvy's are the only sets i know about.

i've just bought a different set of wheels, but if i can work out getting some cash together before someone else gets in there i'd take these at asking price. are you in a hurry to sell?

ETA Beta's and G60 BBS wheels are provisionally sold, pending payment, sorry dude. Adapters still available, though probably not much help I guess.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Payment sent my good man, will pm my address, Matt

Received payment and ready to package-up :-)

Edited by BigTartanJudge

no probs, im happy with what i found instead and its pretty poor timing for me anyway.. i will have a set one day though!

Same here, i feel sad. Bargain too!

Struan, PM G60MAT, he was looking for a set of RZs and Porsche adaptors

Hi there

Are there G60 wheels still available? Is 4 stud or 5 wheels please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you