V-Dubstar

New Breakbeat mix 6th July

haha nice mixer too lol you'll have a nice setup at the end of it - DJM800? used that in a club my mate ran a night at and it was awesome.

the CUE button is a god send when in a rush. :lol:

I love psy trance, so much variety. Plus the tracks can be random at times - def need to know your tunes when mixing. where as hard house or normal trance is a bit more predictable. Just listened to some psy breaks on youtube as ive not listened to it before and im quite liking it

if you end up putting a full set together id be interested in listening to it :D

Edited by Critical_Mass

Yeh, pretty nice mixer!! Missed out by 20 notes in the end though, was hardly used and only 15miles away from where I live :(

Haha yeh right, if the beat starts going crazy coz u haven't beat matched it whatsoever, just chill out, press the CUE button, life is good again :lol:

Yeh I do like some of it, I just find after half hr or so I've had enough and wanna listen to summit a little different - to each their own though :) Been getting into my minimal techno recently!! Dude, have a listen to my mates mix - 1st half hr is Breakz, 2nd half is Psy-Breaks and he's my favourite DJ throughout my mates (and a LOT are DJ's lol), he's got some wicked tune selection going on :)

Yeh will do, will put a link up! :D

liked it so much, I put it on again straight away :) Love 14:52 onwards, right through Renegade Master - been a long time since I last heard that 8)

liked it so much, I put it on again straight away :) Love 14:52 onwards, right through Renegade Master - been a long time since I last heard that 8)

Haha wicked!! :D Glad u liked it!! Ha, yeh that Deadmau5 edit is a treat of a song - free to download @ 320kbps too - bonus!!

Recorded a Breakbeat mix on the wknd, 4th time mixing it so relatively new - enjoy mixing it though so much rhythm!! The link is on the 1st post if anyone fancies a butchers.

Played the gig back in March, was a complete flop hardly anyone came upto the 2nd room throughout the time me and 2 other mates were playing!! Me and a buddy are playing b2b at an event in June, consisting mainly of Freeform and Breakbeat if anyone fancies it, at the Warehouse in Bristol https://www.facebook.com/events/209000182541803/

When's the new mix being uploaded...?

Blasting out some Coburn again for good measure.

When's the new mix being uploaded...?

Blasting out some Coburn again for good measure.

:lol: nicely done!! It's already up dude, 2nd link on the 1st post :)

Haha...completely missed it.

Listening now whilst learning how to operate a blackberry.

Edited by StueyB

What's the Notorious B.I.G. sampled track towards the end...?

It's v.v.v.v.nasty.

Haha that's Refracture - Jahova.

Nasty as in u don't like? Or that it clashed with the previous tune? I think they weren't in key together, sounds a little abrupt and harsh ey?

Recorded the set I played at a gig in Bristol earlier - another Breakz mix as the event was Freeform/Breakbeat based!! Couple of little errors in there might re-record it, probably won't tho :lol:

Some good tunes and mixing mate,cd decks just beat match for you though dont they?

What you need to do is get ****ed with some mates and do youtube mixing,open 2 windows and when your mortal try and mix them as well as posible purely from the tube :lol:, did it before we went out last year for my bday and it was a right laugh trying to pick tunes that would go ok,especially with dandb and electro 8)

Edited by corrado_sunderland

Nah u can get DJ controllers that have a 'sync' button on, don't think any CDJ's do, none on Pioneer anyways! (As u can tell from the 2nd to last mix it steps out a little bit lol)

Haha nice! Have to say I have tried doing it with some Electro on YouTube before, wasn't too bad as most Electro is 128!! I tell u what is pretty awesome if u have a collection of tunes on ur PC but no decks, is using 'VirtualDJ', much better file system than ITunes, plus u can sync the bpm on there and effectively mix it without beatmatching - effortless!!

Dunno if anyone is going to Boomtown, if u are come by the Spaceport stage Sunday @ 4pm - got a set through a mate!! Bonus :)