quicky1980

Random calls from +8801766059970

Not sure if anyone on here is currently experiencing this or something like this but its getting on my nerves.

Recently I've been having lots of missed calls, most of which show a number of +8801766059970. Since, I've made sure I have the phone close by so that I dont miss the next call, but wierdly the phone rings for less than a second and then the call ends so therefore not allowing me to answer the phone.

The international cose is Bangladesh and I have no reason to have a call come from there and therefore I wont call them back on my mobile as Im a litte bit suspicious with it all. So, I called them from my work number that doesnt allow for caller id and i got through to someone but they didn't say much and if they did I couldnt understand them.

Anyone know if this is a scam or something or simply a wrong number? Ive had about 20 calls from it now :bonk:

Not sure why they would ring you but id call your network and just get the callers number barred from ringing you just incase it is some kind of scam bud

Sorry to keep calling, its just that I have been an admirer of yours and your posts for a while now and I admit I have tried calling a few times and put the phone down because I have been so nervous. I didnt realise it was bothering you. I will stop calling and will try Jim instead his posts always make me feel kinda good.

ha ha in all seriousness though, I was being called a lot by a similar number located in Bangladesh and it turned out to be some spoon trying to convince me my computer had a virus and to let him have remote access so he could deal with it. I told him where to go and put the phone down.

I have had many calls from these guys always say they have been told there is an error or virus on your computer concerning windows 7 I f can be bothered I string them along for twenty minutes then explain I have an imac and no windows 7 to there disappointment, one guy hang up then call me back to insult me! Made my day the number has always been with held when I have been called.

It's probably one of my relatives from back home mate lol.