lewvw

Lewvw's Blackberry VR6 for sale again

It's a 1990 8v 3dr in silver, totally standard aside from 16v rear lights. I'll get some pics up when i've got it.

Yeah, you should definitely keep both (well, at least until I am able to purchase your VR!), live on baked beans if you have to!!?..

I already live on beans on toast, might have to lose the toast :lol:

Right so I'm selling the Corrado again (I did take a deposit last time but the chap had to go back to Ireland to be with his ill father). The only things I can add to my ad if you will is that I forgot to mention that it uses no oil what so ever (it's been on the max for a few thousand miles now!) and the NSF Weitech coilover is leaking slightly but I have the original suspension and am looking into getting a new coilover under warranty.

Also I am going to national day if anyone wants to view there.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=82148

Anyway here is my mk2 (the reason I am selling the Corrado)

IMAG0662.jpg

Edited by lewvw

a very nice example. If I am not in another VR (that I have had my eye on) by National Day I might have to have a serious chat with you about it!?

Cheers guys :)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:39 PM ----------

a very nice example. If I am not in another VR (that I have had my eye on) by National Day I might have to have a serious chat with you about it!?

No probs Bill, see you at National day.

Looks good. I do love a silver Mk2, prefer the small bumpers now. My first Gti was diamond silver and would love another for nostalgic reasons.

Thanks James, it's only on ebay and here at the moment. I may try Pistonheads though this week. What else do you suggest?

It's a 1990 8v 3dr in silver, totally standard aside from 16v rear lights. I'll get some pics up when i've got it.

And the eyebrow ;)

Both cars look amazing ... keep both! :salute:

The Corrado is worth that asking price all day long mate, wish it had been for sale when I bought mine as I paid a grand less but spent £1000 getting her to fully working standard plus still ended up with a car that has 55K more than yours.

Thanks James, it's only on ebay and here at the moment. I may try Pistonheads though this week. What else do you suggest?

Bit of a late reply but that's exactly the route I would go down sold my Fabia VRS through Pistonheads maybe Edition38 as well a few corrado's sold on there recently GLWS.