LanceL

Supercharged badges new!

Hi folks i still have some stock of new large red supercharged badges,200mm these are exact replicas of the original vw item, anyone who has bought from Trimsport will know the quality, i also have them in silver and medium size 150mm red or silver £16.00 original size or £12.00 for medium, please email or call Lance 07885661680 for any questions

Hi yes been off the radar for a while due to my father Maurice passing away in 2009, i still hold a lot of stock and putting feelers out, been off the scene a while and trying to get my finger back on the pulse i met so many nice people at the shows and made a lot of friends too

Great to hear from you Lance! I used to have a chat with you now and again when I used to do the shows with a mate of mine (Shane/White mk1 cab in Burnley if you remember) Going back a few years lol.

If the red 200mm ones are same size as the original rear Corrado ones I'll take one please. Paypal?

Neil.

oh lance i'm sorry to hear that. I noticed the lack of trimsport stand at shows but had no idea about your father. Maurice was a lovely guy, a really genuine gentleman. I bought a rear brace many years ago and he brought it up to me at work in Bristol as he was coming up this way.

do you still have contacts for making up new parts? from memory he did the metalwork himself for braces and gearknobs etc, but trims and badges will always have a very captive albeit niche market.

All the best with whatever you plan to do bud.

Baz

Hi guys thank you everyone for your kind comments my father would appreciate it, I won't be able to post any badges untill the weekend as I'm away but if anyone wants to order please PayPal to: [email protected] I will do free postage, please include your address I have a large red and silver, can also supply medium in both colours I can also supply the "storm" badges original size £22 or half size £12.00 ;-)

Hi Lance,

I too met your Dad a fair few times & loaned him the Storm badge to make the mould with. What a nice chap he was to deal with, I was very sad when I read he passed.

Anyway, great to see you/ Trimsport on here & in business :thumb right:

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

ps - paypal gift or???

Hi Lance, echoing the above comments, I only spoke to your Dad very briefly, you both always came across as really helpful and enthusiastic. Really sorry.

I have just paid £32 for 2x Red Rear Supercharged Badges to match the original size.:thumbleft:

Neil.

Thanks again for all the kind comments my dad enjoyed the vw scene it was a big part of his life, I also feel lost not doing the shows, it's not just a club it's a family, thanks neil for the payment PayPal gift is fine to [email protected] or the above address both are fine, will be getting the trimsport website up soon! Cheers guys

Hi Lance,

Any chance you could produce a rear silver Corrado script badge? You'd sell a stack of them!

Hi Lance,

Any chance you could produce a rear silver Corrado script badge? You'd sell a stack of them!

yep defintely the one to re-produce ;)

Hi guys I have taken on board your request for the CORRADO script badge in chrome, the problem is the tooling is quite expensive and would have to produce at least 100+ to make it worth while, but will consider it! Thanks to anyone who bought the supercharged and storm badges ;-)

I don't think you would have trouble shifting 100 chrome Corrado badges if they looked exactly like an original. You would prob need to sell them internationally to cover your numbers. It needs investigating because there is no-one offering this badge.

Good to have you back vee dubbing.

As said, you would have no problem moving the Corrado badges, do you have any of the OE size Supercharged left?

Hi guys I have taken on board your request for the CORRADO script badge in chrome, the problem is the tooling is quite expensive and would have to produce at least 100+ to make it worth while, but will consider it! Thanks to anyone who bought the supercharged and storm badges ;-)

If the cost is so high and you need that many to sell.. why not do the red VR6 badge? That will sell in thousands!

If new red 'G60' front and rear badges were available, I'd take a set of them too :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk