lilfuzzer

Rad fans orientation

Hi peeps in the know

Quick question would there be a problem with fitting the twin fans of a vr6 to the front of the radiator?

Just wondering as have slimline fans and they seem to fit if I move the current oil cooler

just it will give me more room on the short runner piping

many thanks in advance

:)

I am not sure, as the fan only really come on when you are stationary, so the hot air from the radiator will be blown into the already hot engine bay, you might see an increase in temperature, the fans would keep pushing warm air against the engine.

thats why the fans will nomally be mounted in the inside pushing the warm air out of the engine bay.

I am not sure, as the fan only really come on when you are stationary, so the hot air from the radiator will be blown into the already hot engine bay, you might see an increase in temperature, the fans would keep pushing warm air against the engine.

thats why the fans will nomally be mounted in the inside pushing the warm air out of the engine bay.

????

The fans push fresh air trough the radiator into the engine not the other way around...

For the poster.... If you manage to fit the fans on the outside then maybe wire them around as well so that it pulls fresh air into the radiator