Sign in to follow this  
Rossco

Aberdeen corrado owners

After browsing this site for a while now i've noticed a lot of C owners from aberdeen. Since i just moved here i would be interested in meeting up with some of you so introduce yourselves.

I'm Ross and i've got a 1.8 16 valve

Hi Ross

There are quite a few guys from Aberdeen on this forum and Roddy Kennedy (VR6Storm) is the area co-ordinator for the Corrado Club GB. I believe he is organizing a meeting for end of April or beginning of May which you should try and make. Last year about 12 cars turned up. I'm sure Roddy will see this and pass on some info.

I own a 95 VR6 (M7 DSP in case you have seen it around) but only for another couple of days as it is being picked up by its new owner on Wednesday and will be heading to Glasgow. :(

Cheers

Paul

Hi Ross

I too have a 1.8 16V (C%JRR) Aqua blue pearl, which I have owned for six years now!, I am in Inverurie, there were seven c's here a year or so ago 3 16v's 1 G60 and 3 vr6, I think one of the 16v's and the g60 are gone, haven't seen them around lately. Look forward to seeing you around, what colour is your car?. My car runs very well on optimax, hates LRP! Just gave it a good service so it is running sweet :D

Howdy

I have a light grey G60 (J689 XSX or something :) )

You will most likely hear it before you see it

brrrrrrrrrmmmmm....phwssh.....brmmmmmmmmmm....phwssh :shock: :oops: :p

hey everybody my car is in the body shop at the moment getting a bit of a touch up and i'm assured come 1st of May i'll be able to drive it so if you could tell me the time and place of this meet i would totally like to come along.

Its a dark aubergine metallic colour and although i've only driven it for about 10 miles i'm totally in love with it :p

hey everybody my car is in the body shop at the moment getting a bit of a touch up and i'm assured come 1st of May i'll be able to drive it so if you could tell me the time and place of this meet i would totally like to come along.

Its a dark aubergine metallic colour and although i've only driven it for about 10 miles i'm totally in love with it :p

its not G***NKY or similar??.....if it is then thats a well tidy C

as for meets in aberdeen i'll try and arrange one for either the last sunday in april or the first sunday of may..........

one word of advice.......join the vwccgb(corrado club) asap....its only £15pa and you'll save that in dealer discount with parts

Howdy

I have a light grey G60 (J689 XSX or something :) )

You will most likely hear it before you see it

brrrrrrrrrmmmmm....phwssh.....brmmmmmmmmmm....phwssh :shock: :oops: :p

and you forgot squeak squeak!!!!! :oops: :oops: :lol:

hehe..seems to be much better now actually. Thank goodness

I saw a cool corrado go past my flat night. Was dark blue and pretty low. Turned down salisbury place/road/terrace what it is.

looked like it had german plates but I could be wrong

hehe..seems to be much better now actually. Thank goodness

I saw a cool corrado go past my flat night. Was dark blue and pretty low. Turned down salisbury place/road/terrace what it is.

looked like it had german plates but I could be wrong

there's a couple of "foreign" C's in aberdeen.......a german one which if i remember rightly is blue and a purpley coloured one which needs some paintwork on i think spanish plates

Hi Ross,

Nice to see you've bought yourself a Corrado. I've sold my G60 now, boo hoo, H16VPA. I still have some trim bits of the G60 i broke up so if you need anything let me know. I don't have any tune up bits for your car though, as I think you asked that on aberdeenbeach.... didn't you?

paul...i need front drivers side fog...and vr grill if you have :)

pm me what bits you have would you :)

Hi Ross,

Im also from Abereen, H reg 91 G60, Grey, 17" OZ's, Scorpion/supersprint exhaust, Crystal in-pro rear lights 8) , and after Friday, it should be quite low on FK Coilovers! But as Roddy says, You should definately join the CCGB, i've made my membership money back more than once!

Hi Ross,

Im also from Abereen, H reg 91 G60, Grey, 17" OZ's, Scorpion/supersprint exhaust, Crystal in-pro rear lights 8) , and after Friday, it should be quite low on FK Coilovers! But as Roddy says, You should definately join the CCGB, i've made my membership money back more than once!

Yeh i sometimes see your C on my way to college its parked accross from the primary school in rosemount today. Do you live nearby i live just up the road a bit.

P.S its a sweet C buddy :p

Well, its still parked outside the school on rosemount! Mygirlfriend lives in a flat there, i used to be there quite alot but i broke my collar bone in a car accident about 5 weeks ago so i've been dossing about since! should be off next week too!

P.S its a sweet C buddy

Cheers for the compliment though, it makes it all worth while :p :oops:

i see those rims really suit the car, i'm pretty keen on getting a pair myself. Will you be going along to this meet at the start of may? i rekon it would be good to meet up with somebody who is pretty close by (sometimes)

Cheers, Jabbasport liked them too! (yes, i went there. it was a nice [READ: Long] trip!) But C'mon, we cant all go about with the same wheels on! thats what modifying is about! :wink: Glad you like em though, there's a few cars going about with them on now and none of them really pull them off. i blame the arches! :D

How did you get on with the speedline wheels i see you fancied on the forum?, they are nice wheels! 8)

Sorry, forgot to say, i WILL be at the meet thats planned, no doubt itll be in Duthie Park again, was a good day last year, you should definately try and come along. Its a pity you dont have your C at the mo, we could've met b4 the duthie park meet. I know i found it daunting last year cause i didn't know anyone! :oops:

What about when I turned up with no Corrado either. Jabbasport were doing my charger then last time. :(

Its a pity you dont have your C at the mo, we could've met b4 the duthie park meet. I know i found it daunting last year cause i didn't know anyone! :oops:

Yeh i know that would have been good but you all sound like a nice bunch of loons so hopefully you just chat away.

I was well keen on that guys wheels but he hasnt got back to me with a price or a pic. Do you know how much he would be looking for? :?

newcorradoowner, i've done a deal with that guy before, hes a nice guy, dont know how much he'd be asking for the wheels tho, he probably never read your post, try private messaging (pm) him. I think he was away from the net for a while cause someone dinked his car (i think). Im pretty sure he's in wales too!

Pau1, When was that? or am i being dumb? cause you had it last year!

newcorradoowner, i've done a deal with that guy before, hes a nice guy, dont know how much he'd be asking for the wheels tho, he probably never read your post, try private messaging (pm) him. I think he was away from the net for a while cause someone dinked his car (i think). Im pretty sure he's in wales too!

Pau1, When was that? or am i being dumb? cause you had it last year!

I can't remember being at Duthie park with my G60.

Just out of interest,does anybody in Aberdeen area remeber a K-reg dark mettalic green VR6 with 17"BK racing alloys,de-badged,colour coded grill and one of those huuuuge tail pipe(at least 4inch diameter)?

Jusat asking cos its in Orkney now and wondering what (if any)it's history might be.Probably last seen on the forecourt at Volkscar or Volks-something Aberdeen.