iamsilverfox

g60 callipers

ive got front and back set up cause i was doing the same but ended up getting a vr6 instead. so there just sat in boxes in the kitchen including disks.

i read something about them being no good without upping the master cylinder? i could be wrong though. also they need to find under 15" wheels.

ive got front and back set up cause i was doing the same but ended up getting a vr6 instead. so there just sat in boxes in the kitchen including disks.

what exactly have you got how much would you like for the front setup?

thanks guys

i have disks, carriers and calipers all youll need to buy is pads. all the other parts should be the same as 16v as far as i know.

tbh i dont really wanna split them up cause i cant remember what i payed for them but i know for both front and rear i payed £350 but pm me a offer and if theres any other bits off a kr you want ive got one sat on my drive get broken.... slowly

I got G60 calipers from VW for £80 each last week (£20 of that was a surcharge which I got back when I gave them my old ones) Discs were £94 for both sides and the pads were £40 for a set.

woah way more expensive than i was expecting:( seen sets go for way less with carriers. disks/pads im not fussed about, just the callipers and carriers i need :)