v8rumbler

First aid kit on e-bay

I can't believe it went for £11 and I missed it. Any probs wiv the buyer let me no. I'd give u abit more for it to ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brand new, perfect fit and not fifteen years out of date (!) if you buy the ones I pointed out here ;)

Stone

Its all about period accessories though :)

Tampoons and panty liners??

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Brand new, perfect fit and not fifteen years out of date (!) if you buy the ones I pointed out here ;)

Stone

There a great find and perfect for popping in the boot and using but I'd prefer a genuine 1 for under the armrest. Would go with the triangle nicely :-)

Who is actually going to look at your first aid in real life, know its a real corrado one and then be impressed by that :lol:

i can't get that triangle out of my seats, its stuck fast. Broke down and couldn't use it :(

Who is actually going to look at your first aid in real life, know its a real corrado one and then be impressed by that :lol:

i can't get that triangle out of my seats, its stuck fast. Broke down and couldn't use it :(

Me lol. My triangle was stuck in too. Took abit of getting out as well :-/

Me i'd be impressed lol! i guess its a little thing some of us owners have that it helps to complete the bigger picture if you like, like owning magazines and brochures too! yes a little sad but still nice to have.

Me i'd be impressed lol! i guess its a little thing some of us owners have that it helps to complete the bigger picture if you like, like owning magazines and brochures too! yes a little sad but still nice to have.

I agree. My misses often calls me a geek, freak, loser...... :-p

Where does it end though? :D

The only way to get maxium concours points is to go back in time to 1996 buy a Corrado, shrink wrap it, then roll it out 20 years later.

Who else is going to have the original factory fitted tyres, a FA kit that isn't stale and useless, the original factory poured in oil, the original water from German taps and fresh farts on the seats from the Karmaan workforce? :D

As for the FA kit, mine is a toolbox! I keep useful spares and small tools in it. The 1994 bandages etc aren't any good to anyone!

It doesn't end though Kev, its ridiculous really! lol! by my own admission you sometimes question your sanity, but one of the biggest things of all is hearing people at shows being truly complimentive towards the car and indeed it's owner.

And for the record if anyone ever opens the celephane on my first aid kit they'll need more than a plaster :lol:

I can appreciate concourse, personally I actually think its great but from the owners perspective it has to be f*ckin annoying. The cars basically rendered useless no?

I mean fair play if you actually drive your corrado like a corrado should be driven and still manage to keep it factory fresh but I know I couldn't. I've seen the pics of your rado's underside Kip, it looks great but it must be a pain in the bollox lol.

I can appreciate concourse, personally I actually think its great but from the owners perspective it has to be f*ckin annoying. The cars basically rendered useless no?

I mean fair play if you actually drive your corrado like a corrado should be driven and still manage to keep it factory fresh but I know I couldn't. I've seen the pics of your rado's underside Kip, it looks great but it must be a pain in the bollox lol.

It does around 3k a year mate and i'm being totally honest that if you keep on top of it it's really easy to maintain the standard, winter is a definate no no though, thing is i agree it is a constant chore but at the same time that is what i really really love doing, it's like gardening i guess, you know it needs doing again soon but still enjoy the hard work to make it look good :lol:

I feel i have to add though but my vr is probably one of the only concours cars out there that has been round the nurburgring in the last few years, did the full 2008 anniversary trip to germany with 3 peoples luggage/tent and all the other stuff that goes with it.

Dont want to rush and do it again though :lol:

It doesn't end though Kev, its ridiculous really! lol! by my own admission you sometimes question your sanity, but one of the biggest things of all is hearing people at shows being truly complimentive towards the car and indeed it's owner.

And for the record if anyone ever opens the celephane on my first aid kit they'll need more than a plaster :lol:

Different strokes and all that :D Yeah it is good receiving compliments, especially from those in every day life away from shows etc!

LOL @ breaking the cellophane :lol:

True mate, sometimes i have to really bite my lip when i see some stuff on here, particularly when it comes to stupidly low cars and stretch tyres and completely incorrect ET wheels but each to their own :)

Aye. There's 4 camps aren't there? Modifiers, concours, OEM+ and standard.

I like a mixture of all 4 personally. A clean for it's year, tidy car that goes like stink and is still practical :D

It ends wherever that particular owner wants it to :shrug: A few quid here and there for brochures, posters, old magazines with reviews, original first aid kits (all of which I have bought) over the years we own these cars is negligible and for me is part of owning such a car and falls into the same category as displaying a CCGB tax disc holder and a club sticker in the rear window (except that I’ve inadvertently let my membership lapse!). Point taken though and perhaps it’s a little hypocritical of me given that I have non-std stuff, performance/handling as well as cosmetic, but I enjoyed hunting around for the original accessories. I don't think I'd ever have the patience to maintain a concours standard car but I'm glad that some people do (Corrado and otherwise) as they are always a pleasure to see :D

edit: it probably just shows that I can't make my mind up which of the other 3 sections I want to fit in!!

Edited by scarlet_vr6

It does around 3k a year mate and i'm being totally honest that if you keep on top of it it's really easy to maintain the standard, winter is a definate no no though, thing is i agree it is a constant chore but at the same time that is what i really really love doing, it's like gardening i guess, you know it needs doing again soon but still enjoy the hard work to make it look good :lol:

I feel i have to add though but my vr is probably one of the only concours cars out there that has been round the nurburgring in the last few years, did the full 2008 anniversary trip to germany with 3 peoples luggage/tent and all the other stuff that goes with it.

Dont want to rush and do it again though :lol:

That's awesome mate. At least it gets some stick! Fair play on winter, once I have a daily mine wont see another rainy day lol.

It still looks like a chore lol.

To be honest if I'm ever rich enough to have a car sittin about I'd like a concourse rado VR but like I say it would just sit about, I couldn't drive it in that condition in case I ruin anything so props for driving the vr properly.

What were you saying about low et's and silly low's.. Lol 8)

I reckon Kev's got it spot on with the 4 camps, I started out 4 years ago as a modified rado nut but as time goes on I'm leaning towards OEM+...

Edited by Abdul