Sign in to follow this  
kvwloon

www.peachorlemon.co.uk

Jeez, things at VW aint what they used to be....take a look at some of Lupo and newer Golf reviews. I'm sticking with the old school. Corrado looks good, apart from the review by the guy who totally missed the point. :? Not the car's fault he didn't check it out before he bought it, and someone else scraped it.....clever!

Fancy redressing the balance and putting a few more 'peach' reviews in for the good 'ol C?! :D

And to think I was considering buying a Bora. VW's build quality does seem to have gone well and truely out of the window. Almost every review of them was 'Lemon'! :(

dr_mat - as much as everyone here loves their cars, I can't imagine anyone could seriously keep a straight face and argue with you about them being reliable. I mean, yeah, they are old and have probably all been thrashed in their youth.. but the costs & the frequency of repairs are a majorly off-putting point of Corrado ownership.

Another plus of Corrado ownership, all the interesting new people you end up contacting all over the UK as you accrue a personal stock of spare bits 'just in case'.. :lol:

also for all its bad points i dont think its bad when you can pull it in to an audi dealer park it next to a £50k RS4 and have all the mechanics and sales people and customers looking at the corrado 8)

Couldn't have said it better myself :) Modern stuff just doesn't do a lot for me, R32 / RS4 etc included