owen g60

Where to get a single BORBET A

Hi guys

I need a single BORBET A..

16 inch, 9J 4X100 PCD

I have spent the last 3 hours trawling through various sites and forums to no avail.

Anybody know of a supplier who may be able to get one, or even have one kicking around gathering dust.

Im all ears to suggestions.

wow

all i can say is thanks.

didnt come up in any of my searches.

am all over them now :)

Its just a case of getting them to send them over from Germany, I'm currently waiting on a nice set of 18's for my Caddy van arriving, half the price folks are wanting in the UK :dance:

they never appeared in any of my searches.

The guy recons £25 to ship to the uk so not too bad.

got to be better than my on with a crack in it:eek::eek:

The whole reason for this is a drain cover not fitting properly... it rocks backwards and forwards... hit it at less than 30 and now have 3 cracks in my rim

only finally finished polishing them the otherday and it is now dead :(

Edited by owen g60

I feel your pain mate, I have the Two below and I've been searching a matching pair forever! lol.

g60radonewsilverborbets.jpg

Aye, I've been looking for two 9x16, 4x100. Have come across the odd set/pair etc, but they never have the same (Standard) finish. They have either been refurbed so they don't match or have polished dishes/painted centers etc.

I gave £180 quid for the two above btw, a 'mature' gentleman had them on his mk2, but wanted 7.5j on the front.

What do you have mate? :thumbleft:

Mine are in need of a refurb after today's events they are polished lips with painted centres.

Depending on what I get as replacements I could potentially have 3 ok wheels but they are curbed due to today's pothole and drain adventures

K'innel, roads are a bloody joke. Have you tried this mate? http://www.fixmystreet.com/

It's worked for me various times :thumbleft: In fact I'm going to jump on there again just now and report some more issue's.

Your borbets aren't really for me mate but i'm always searching them/people wanting them/selling them so I'll give you a shout if I see anyone wanting them.