scarlet_vr6

Basingstoke/Reading meet - Thurs 29th March

Monthly BaD-VAG meet is back to Thursday evenings again, now that the show season and longer days are here!

Next meet is Thurs 29th March, 7-10pm at The Longbridge Mill on A33 between Reading and Basingstoke. It's a very friendly meet and I really hope to see some more Corrados there - I'm usually the only one! :(

edit: pub website added. Postcode is RG27 0DL

Edited by scarlet_vr6

Excellent! At this rate, the Corrado will be the most common model there 8)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, despite being so close, I won't be able to make it. Mind you, the Corrado will be tucked up in the garage and in bits soon, so I wouldn't be pitching up in it for a while, I'd have to come in the non-Corrado wheels instead :shrug:

Oh well, perhaps another time. Don't worry about turning up in something non-C or even non-VW - there are a couple of people with cars off the road/bought something different but they still come along anyway :)

Not sure that if i'm going to be able to make it.... month end in a dealership is not a good time. However I will try and make it :)

Ah that's a shame Laura! The meets are always at the end of the month... I expect we'll be there til fairly late anyway :)

Yeah usually it's not too bad thats why i said I would come, but this month is just been awful! Can't wait for march to finish! I will try and make it if I can :)

Will do. I'll put a thread up about the next meet in a week or so. I'll try to remember to drop you a pm as a reminder a bit closer to the time