Codex82

Helpful Idea for delivery or pick up

As I work up and down the country and drive a van that's usually half empty I've had an idea to help folks on this forum out. I'll update or make a blog to say where I'll be goin that week, so I could pick

Up bulky parts or even light parts at a cheap rate and bring them back to Leeds/Huddersfield area and vise versa for delivery. What y'all think? I could also arrange to meet in a services in between destinations if required.

Tomorrow I'll be in Dover and Rye in Kent if any1 needs a pick up?

Peace!!!

Ash

Nice Idea Ash that would be very helpful for the transport of larger parts like wings and the like

cheers

Excellent idea.

Would actually be really good for anyone who travels around and has free time to do it.

I am in Bristol tomorrow from Manchester and back.

Jay

Brilliant idea! With us all being enthusiasts, items are much less likely to be damaged in transit too 8) If I travelled with work, I'd offer to join in, but sadly I'm just a desk monkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very kind of you Codex82 :) This sort of thing is what makes this a great forum / community :)

That sounds great.. Would need to know a few days in advance normally to arrange collection etc, but could defo see it working.

Jay, you're in Bristol today? Wanna come sort my electrics?? Ha!

If I was staying over night I would love to as I hate sitting in hotels twiddling my thumbs when I am away on business and would much rather pop round to a Rado nuts house and chat cars over a brew. Today was just a one day trip for a quick meeting though.