For Sale Genuine Thule roof rack with short roof adaptors and locks

As Title

A genuine Thule roof rack with the short roof adaptors

this is what i have

1. Bars (761)

2. Foot pack (950)

3. Short roof adaptor (477)

4. Fitting kit (094)

I have read that you dont need the short roof adaptor but I found it fitted better with it and my bike carrier (not included)

It can be collected from basingstoke or delivered to Volksworld on the Sat

if needs be shipped but I live on an airforce base so its a nause getting couriers in to collect.

its in good nick, must be worth £150 or near offer

In skint now after buying a few bits this weekend. There was a genuine corrado 1 on eBay a few days ago goin for 70, wouldn't really wanna spend that much for an aftermarket 1 so I'll leave it for now. It's something I want rather than need :)

Cheers anyway man

still for sale?

Hey mate, been looking for one of these for months and months for my corrado over here in NZ, what would be the lowest you could go ( as i have to double with dollar rate) I would be the only one in the country with the racks :) kind regards Jayden

I have just paid (yesterday) £165 for the original genuine VW roofbars. The last set before this purchase that I saw was the Votex set on eBay last month which sold for well over £100, I think it was about 140/160. I was bidding on those but didn't go high enough. If you had posted last week I would have had them off you!.. Best of luck anyway

I have just paid (yesterday) £165 for the original genuine VW roofbars. The last set before this purchase that I saw was the Votex set on eBay last month which sold for well over £100, I think it was about 140/160. I was bidding on those but didn't go high enough. If you had posted last week I would have had them off you!.. Best of luck anyway

dam, oh well if you see any going for cheapish would be much appreciated if ya can let me know, cheers

As Title

A genuine Thule roof rack with the short roof adaptors

this is what i have

1. Bars (761)

2. Foot pack (950)

3. Short roof adaptor (477)

4. Fitting kit (094)

I have read that you dont need the short roof adaptor but I found it fitted better with it and my bike carrier (not included)

It can be collected from basingstoke or delivered to Volksworld on the Sat

if needs be shipped but I live on an airforce base so its a nause getting couriers in to collect.

its in good nick, must be worth £150 or near offer

Still have this for sale price drop to 100 quid or 150 with 2 bike carriers

can you post some new pictures please? the link to the older pictures does not work.

can you post them to Canada? with parcels2go?

Hi there, I need to go take some more pictures which I will do later today, I can post to canada as long as it's not a load of chasing round as I am not very mobile at the moment due to knee surgery, will post them on here this afternoon

03FE457F-FBB2-4CDE-8290-220ECB7644A4_zpsfrk2yx1v.jpg

B1D0AD0A-8574-491C-B51D-17BE58DE2386_zpslh8pmqr4.jpg

A2A73812-2A80-448D-AB0C-225242B2E4D5_zps8g77twgk.jpg

Rack set up up. £100. With two Thule carriers 150, spare barrels for all to have same lock

open to offers, will post via my hermes at buyers cost, loosing my workshop so cant hoard this any longer

hello there. I sent you a message asking for the cost of shipping so I can pay and have these shipped. let me know. with royal mail service please.