87 Jetta 16v

Black Parcel Shelf Supports + Interior Light

Hi all,

Looking closely at mine, they appear to have been cut up in an attempt to fit larger speakers, does anyone have a pair in very good condition surplus to requirements, complete with the speaker grills?

Also, does anyone have a black interior light fitting, and now asking for something that I think could be rare, with a sunroof switch, I am pretty sure these were only avaialble on a passat B3.

Please let me know if you can help out,

Thanks,

N.

Pics, there is a small section where the covering is a little damaged but the rest of them is all good with no cracks etc, the speaker grill may need a little fettle too.

£25 posted?

Pics, there is a small section where the covering is a little damaged but the rest of them is all good with no cracks etc, the speaker grill may need a little fettle too.

£25 posted?

Thanks for the pictures, and no issues with the condition of the top of them, sorry to be a pain, could I have a couple of the pics of the undersides too? Are the fixings on the grills all intact? So the four speaker studs, and the two fixings either side?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 2:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:14 PM ----------

Hi mate got the supports and light but no switch element in it

Hi there,

I could be interested in the light. Tbh, I am not sure if they ever made one in black with a sunroof switch. My version of etka has something for the B3 passat, but "part number unknown" so it could have been dropped a while ago.

How much are you looking for, I will need it posted to Reading, Berkshire.

Thanks.

Yes all fixings are intact an present, I cant guarantee if the speakers are any good though as i haven't tested them. :)

Any good to you?

£6 posted mate as gift paypal or send me a cheque?

here is a pic of it I will have to find it though defo in the house :)

Kip / Fuzzmeister, please drop me a PM with payment details and I will get some funds to you. It might be late tomorrow as I am out with work during the day and evening...

Thanks for your help :)