Rams

VR6 late slam panel please

Hi chaps

After a slam panel, mine has started to rust underneath the paint in places so want to get a spare and this time I will powder coat it and paint it so it's more durable.

Please holla If you have one.

Cheers

Rams

hi Rams. I have a spare slam panel. Not sure about condition as it's in my lock up but can have a look and take photos tomorrow lunchtime if you're interested. Don't think it's bad and iirc it came from a VR which had been through the scrappage scheme and was actually quite tidy :( If you decide to buy it, then you'd be welcome to collect or arrange a courier, or I could take it to the CCGB AGM on 1st April if you're planning on going to that.

Sounds good. Could enquire what a courier would charge or take a trip over and collect in person. Look forward to pics. Cheers for quick response.

Rams

I didn't get a lunch break today and was out this evening so didn't find time to photograph the slam panel. I should have time tmw though so will post pics then. Sorry to keep you waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries. I'm not long back in from work myself.

Thanks for update though

Rams