petemcr

Trying to figure out my alarm

alright guys

hoping someone on here with some wisdom might be able to shed some light on this

recently purchased my first VR... it's had a few niggles on it that i've been waiting for summer to sort out, one being the alarm/central locking. I have the cert for a Sigma M800 fitted alarm, but the actual alarm in the bay is a Gemini, which I have the key for and have a fob for it somewhere, but I turned it on and tried the Gemini fob and all it did was make the indicators flash, it doesn't turn it on/off or lock the car.

Then I also have another fob... which is a Meta fob and a fob for the immobiliser... which works.

Anyone got any insight in to what I could do to get it working? or where I can take it?

Included some pics for what it's worth

cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56389[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56393[/ATTACH]

by the time you have paid an auto electrician to look at it, and got all the fobs re-programmed or whatever needs doing?? then if the alarm does not match the alarm certificate you have, and the car gets stolen (which i hope it dont) the insurance will not pay out, so just get a new alarm fitted personally for peace of mind

Yea, i'd kinda figure that might be the case so I was having a browse for some, I need a good one in the Manchester area

cheers though man