rallypilot

Black 92 slc interior panels and seat belts wanted plus some old audi stuff to.

Hey everybody.

I am here in the states and I have a friend coming over( if you're close to Portsmouth that's a plus because that's where his warehouse is) to bring a container back full of parts and I would like to get some parts for my rado to throw in his container. I am looking to convert my crappy US spec seat belts to euro spec, which means I need all the hardware, including the buckles and bolts off the seats. I also need the a/b pillars, center console ( would like the shift boot and surround if possible) and all the bolts and screws to attach everything. This might be a long shot but if anybody knows of a pre 1984 audi coupe or Urquattro I need a non a/c heater control and trim panel. I converted my Urq to a 20V and deleted the a/c. If anybody has a used S2 audi intercooler sitting around and wants to get rid of I would like one too. If you want to e-mail me directly it will probably be faster and I will pay with paypal if that's ok.

Thanks a lot for looking

Chris

Hi I have full seat belt set a and b pillars available but live no where near Portsmouth could post to an address though

well I woud say themajor city is sunderland but many would class it as newcastle in the north east of england

I just looked at where it is, I don't think he's going that far but I will ask him. What do you think it would cost to ship to either Portsmouth or maybe Chester, I have some parts being picked up there and I could see if he would accept these to make just one trip stop. Thanks.

what parts from SLC you mean?I need some for my slc:)

Sorry guy, I don't know what you mean, I'm asking for parts not selling them.

youve put the ad if for sale not wanted section so it looks like you're selling slc parts.. also we didnt have slc. you just want uk spec interior items.

I just looked at where it is, I don't think he's going that far but I will ask him. What do you think it would cost to ship to either Portsmouth or maybe Chester, I have some parts being picked up there and I could see if he would accept these to make just one trip stop. Thanks.

I'll look into it and get back to you I'll also post some pics up of the parts. And costing

Hi there mate I have taken photos of the stuff I have in the first 3 photos you can have everything for £27 posted mainland UK

Next up is pics of What I gather you mean by centre console for these 2 item £20 posted mainland UK

B Pillars few nicks but depends on what you going to do retrim them? I have another set hidden away I will have to find them if these no good. £15 posted mainland uk for these ones though

A pillars similar as b pillars few nicks and also sensor holes for the alarm need a good clean though. Would be wanting £20 posted for these.

Obviously if more than one item is bought the postage would be reduced.

Give me a shout on what you think

Cheers

Yep that looks like all of it except I didn't see the buckles that belong on the front seats and the center console also should include the rear portion that wraps around the e-brake handle. Now I can't tell, are these grey or black, I need black but on my computer they look grey or is it the light.

Hi mate I have some buckles from front seats I think Ill have a look.

Also have the other two bits i'll get them out and take some pics

Hi mate pis of other items

Yoiu can see from pics that the rear section has four small holes and also sliht damage to retaining placements these have been fine on verity so these have ome off that as have a set of leathered ones to go on so to reflect that them two pieces will be £15 deliver mainland uk

Also pic of seat belt clips that I have found for the front they will be chucked in with the box of stuff

Any good?

Sent you some pics of the bits I have and can help with via PM RallyPilot.