carrots

it could see paint today

well my corrado could see paint today,ive taken a week off work to get it done at a mates garage.i bought two second hand wings a while ago off ebay and repaired the dints then painted them.they sat in my spare room untill we fitted them on wed,that was a nasty job getting the old uns off.ive repaired the rear arches and the rust on rear panel which needed a bit of welding but it was not that bad for the age off car.the car park dints in both doors are done.the bonnet will be painted at a later date when i get time.the wings are being painted again as the bloke in paint place mixed 2k and not basecoat then swore blind thats what we asked for.

Colour change or are you sticking with white? I debated long and hard about changing when I ha mine done but I chickened out in the end and it stayed red lol.

no its staying white its a massive job to do a colour change,engine out etc and i dont think my back could take much more work lol