golf1991

Vw Rallye Front mount intercooler, oversized radiator and rallye charger u-bend

Almost finished breaking my G60 and really only got the big bits left.

I noticed there was one of these without the rad fetching £600 on the breaking thread so thought i'd sell mine seperately as i was going to sell it with the engine.

So offers above £600 i guess as its an orginal Rallye front mount intercooler with the orginal radiator and the cast metal charger u bend

It has had two minor repairs to the cross sections but these were done by an aluminium welding company and was properly pressure tested afterwards.

For those that dont know these fit straight into a corrado with only very minor tweaks.

I'm in Northampton and would definately prefer collection.

There are pictures of all of these items but its struggling to let me post right now so pm me and i'll send them to you if i can

I've also still got, all in dragon green

VR6 Bonnet with acoustic under bonnet pads £50

Boot inc glass, wiper mec and working spoiler £40

Both front doors inc electric window motors etc £30 each

4-1 manifold thats heat wrapped £120

Power steering rack with brand new VAG track rods, track rod ends and rubber boots (the boots are £18 ea alone from VW) £60

Bottom metal plate/cross member that the rad sits on and is almost always rotten! (Only 3 years old) £30

Early spec headlights £30 each

I also have a complete G60 engine thats running 203 BHP which has been rediculously reliable and pulls like a train.

Its had a lots of bits done to it so if anyone's interested pm me and i'll tell you everything its had done.

Get an advert done for the engine whats included, been done to it etc. may be interested

Hi, did you post up a few days ago about having some sebring alloys, i may be interested in these. Have you got any pics?

Cheers

Scott

Yeah i did but haven't got any pic's, could get some tomorrow eve if you like?

Regards

Richard

---------- Post added at 8:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:30 PM ----------

The rack is complete with new track rods with inner rose joints, new track rod ends both left and right and new inner rubber boots with securing clips

Regards

The engine is from a 1991 G60 that has covered 115000 miles I've owned it for 5 years and it has never set a foot wrong.

The engine has had

New oil pump

New water pump

New cluch slave cylinder

New alternator

lightened and balanced flywheel with vr6 high performance clutch

ISV re-route

Bosch red top injectors, although i think 1 may need replacing as last time i took off the inlet manifold the bottom shoulder had a piece missing although this didn't affect it.

G-werks re-built, ported and polished charger thats covered around 8000 miles

68mm pully

SNS diggi lag chipped ECU

I was running this with the full Rallye front mount inetrcooler and it was RR'd at 202.6 BHP but that was running a standard manifold and exhuast, i'd always intended to put a 4-1 manifold and de-cat on it but never got round to doing it.

The engine its self will be practically complete minus some of the intake piping that was modified for the intercooler and the charger silencer but will include gearbox and even drive shafts if required.

Any questions please just ask

Regards

Richard

The engine is from a 1991 G60 that has covered 115000 miles I've owned it for 5 years and it has never set a foot wrong.

The engine has had

New oil pump

New water pump

New cluch slave cylinder

New alternator

lightened and balanced flywheel with vr6 high performance clutch

ISV re-route

Bosch red top injectors, although i think 1 may need replacing as last time i took off the inlet manifold the bottom shoulder had a piece missing although this didn't affect it.

G-werks re-built, ported and polished charger thats covered around 8000 miles

68mm pully

SNS diggi lag chipped ECU

I was running this with the full Rallye front mount inetrcooler and it was RR'd at 202.6 BHP but that was running a standard manifold and exhuast, i'd always intended to put a 4-1 manifold and de-cat on it but never got round to doing it.

The engine its self will be practically complete minus some of the intake piping that was modified for the intercooler and the charger silencer but will include gearbox and even drive shafts if required.

Any questions please just ask

Regards

Richard

how much you after for engine with gearbox dont need driveshafts?

Edited by STU175

I'm after £1100 for the engine as bog standard seem to sell for £900-£1000 but would do the engine and intercooler as a package for £1500 if you were interested? Could possibly be persuaded to throw in a 4-1 manifold for free as well for the package price.

The one with the center cap missing is the damaged rim, all have some kirbing scrapes but actually with a good clean up would come up quite well.

Hi yes i do have the gear box with the engine but i'm looking to sell it all as 1 unit really. Engine, Gearbox, Front mount intercooler and U Bend but will sell the frontmount seperately if offered around £600

Regards

Richard

Hi, what modifications is the Sns chip set up for exactly? Would you consider selling this separately? Im using a stage 4 charger and 68mm pulley with stainless exhaust and de-cat, I'm wondering whether this would be suitable?

Thanks.

Yes it would be a sutable chip as its set to run stage 4 charger, redtop injectors and 68mm pully however unless i have no luck selling it all as a complete package i won't be seperating them, sorry

My car doesn't use the red tops, but standard green top injectors. Would the chip still run well considering the other modifications its set up for? I understand you would rather not split the items, but should you change your mind i would be interested in the chip.

Thanks.

I can honestly say i don't know for definate. I would guess that it would just push the green tops above there 80% cycle rate but as i say its only a guess