Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Bonnet Lifters - Jason Sanders

Anyone else had a problem with the bonnet lifters all bought though Jason Sanders from the board? I was under the impression I was going to receive 2 small lifters that went on in the corners of the bonnet, but didn't, I received the one peace centre lifter exactly the same as I already had.

Since then I've PM'd Jason about getting my 2 smaller lifters, I got a reply back from the 1st PM on March 11th saying he would look in to it. I've send a number of PM to follow this up with no reply. Anyone else in the same situation or know if anything has happened to Jason???? or know him??

Reason I went to buy the 2 smaller lifters was I wanted to put a strut brace on & the bonnet wouldn't close with larger lifter.

Any info welcome - not looking to give Jason a bad name on the board if he doesn't deserve one, I'm sure there is a good explanation for all this.

Thanks

Dan

chris vr6nos has the two smaller lifters on his car, i've sure he told me they're the same as the ones for the golf and wernt that expensive, might be worth dropping him a PM mate....

I'm not going to bother now chris. I'm only going to shell out on the car what need. I'm going to officially put her up for sale in June.