Sign in to follow this  
djnomer

g60 vacum

hey thank guys :D i fix that problem with that bad idling...do anyone know the vacum layout of a g60 i notice theres i hose not connected :roll:

yeah explain where the hose if not connected and im sure we can help you put it back into the correct place.. :lol:

i am just building my engine up and was woundering about the vacuum hoses as well

i ve worked my way through it but theres a couple i am not sure about, any help or corrections would be great

on the inlet manifold - small hose to fpr, big hose to brake servo, other hose to isv.

on the throttle body i have 2 connections one i guess goes to the ecu (1 metre), and one which i am not sure of perhaps goes to the clocks, if i am not using g60 clocks could i use this for a boost gauge?

is there any others i have missed?

thanks

on the throttle body, one of the pipes goes to the ECU, the other goes to the carbon cannister. Also, the pipe that feeds the brake servo has a valve in it. This valve has 2 take off points, one should be blanked, the other should have a black plastic pipe on it which goes to the clocks. on the end of this, there's also another pipe which goes to the Carbon cannister IIRC...

I'll check it tonight, but I may not be able to post due to lack of home phone/adsl 'cos of the Manchester BT fire.... :? :roll:

ahh i see, i ve got that valve from my 16v so i ll use that.

where is the best place to take the boost gauge from as i ve not got a carbon cannister could i use one of these lines? (sure this has been asked lots sorry)