devilmatt

50mm front splitter.

I know there was a fairly recent epic fail from a similar request, but thought I'd try my luck anyway. If nobody has one in good condition that they would be willing to part with, does anybody else know if they are still available from anywhere?

Thanks!

Hello mate. I have one that's not in the best condition but I'm only over in Worthing. I can't remember off the top of my head how good it is but it is still in one piece and I don't think there are any serious cracks or anything. If you're interested let me know and I'll dig it out and see how it looks. Its from a 91 Valver but I think they are universal. No ideas what it's worth either!!

Simon

Ok mate, sounds good. Is your car the one parked around on the road near Broadwater? Charmandean Road maybe? Not been into Worthing for a while but don't see many Rados around our way. I'll certainly come and have a look and make you an offer you might be able to refuse. :norty:

I'm up on the main road (A27). My rado is off the road at the moment due to a small incident and I still have some paint and bits to sort out. I'll nip out and have a look if the spare splitter is any good and let you know this evening.

Simon.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Upon closer inspection the splitter is cracked at one corner and not in as good a condition as I remember. I assume you are looking for something that will be as close to new as possible in terms of condition. This one is more like a second choice part. Let me know if you do still want to see it and I'll take it off the bumper its on next time I get into the garage properly.

Simon

Seeing as you are about 5 miles away it seems a bit silly not to have a look. It would be handy to have one in any condition at the moment as I've ordered some coilvers today and next week it will be a bit lower. If its not too badly damaged I'd be happy if the price is right. :grin:

I have one with no cracks if your interested

What sort of money are you looking for it in case devilmatt gets sorted with one?

Ian.