mathaus

Corrado VR6 Radiator

Im looking for a Corrado VR6 Radiator with Fan, Motor and shroud etc. Must be in good usable condition.

Thanks

Matt

Had it running a fair, driven it to and from the MOT station, water temps have been fine, seems a good fit, no issues at all.

I do have oil temps of 104 after a little tickle which I thought was a little high, however as water temps are about 96degrees, i'm going to get a new oil cooler on as i cannot account it being 'good'.

I did speak to Vince, and he said that 104 was normal for a corrado, in the past my golf VR6 ran cooler than the C...

I know when i initially was told about that rad some people had been running it for a good year or so without any problems, you can probably search my past posts relating to radiators :)

Pete

Thanks Pete.

---------- Post added at 1:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:16 PM ----------

Gave the dealer a call today, the rad is now obsolete.

VW dealer.

Had a couple of prices from SDL Minorfern, these are the distributors for Denso but they don't do them for the VR6.

They do AVA rads at £109+vat and Nissan rads at £200+vat.

So I either go with the Nissan rad and pull out of the current 263 cam group buy or buy the Hella rad (it's got good reviews on here) and pay the deposit on the cams?

I think you should go with the latter option.

Everything aligned up lovely on my hella. Had everything powdercoated while I was at it and all new stainless nuts and fan guides. Worked out well. Very happy and cheap too.