Sign in to follow this  
2dYe4

n00b, first post+my ride......

Just found this site, guess I've been slippin lately.

Here are some pics of my C, taking a little break from the Vortex.

4-dynoday_36.jpg

DSCN4111.sized.jpg

DSCN4281.sized.jpg

Looks very nice! :)

.....and good pictures as well.

What are the wheels, out of interest and what's with the break from the Vortex? (I know why I don't use it....)

Welcome to The Forum... 8)

Very nice... The car looks excellent (so does that splitty too! ;) ) Some excellent photography there too... 8)

Very nice... The car looks excellent (so does that splitty too! ;) ) Some excellent photography there too... 8)

thanks for the welcome/comments guys, the wheels are Abt A9's, a fairly rare wheels here in the states, I beleive about a dozen sets, they are a real three piece wheel designed for Johannsen Abt, made by OZ.

Had some Brocks on it along with some others, these are by far my favorite. I'll find some other pics for you guys. Nothing wrong with the Vortex just needed something different for a while.

Cheers

Or Spliffy :wink:

Lovely car 8)

Oooh, Abt's... bet they weren't cheap and I'd also bet they're nice and light too... 8) they're a stunning wheel... 8)

Very, very, very nice photos there... Wanna do some of mine if you're ever in the area? ;) :lol:

yes, I know it's a long way to travel to take some photos of my motor, but if you're ever passing! ;)

Very, very, very nice photos there... Wanna do some of mine if you're ever in the area? ;) :lol:

yes, I know it's a long way to travel to take some photos of my motor, but if you're ever passing! ;)

hah, I would love to but alas I cannot take credit for these photos, my good friends Jeremy and Jeff took these.

Here are some more of lovely Southern Cali.

DSCN8524.jpg

DSCN8530.jpg

DSCN8526.jpg

DSCN8529.jpg

DSCN8471.jpg

these are from February, we went on a canyon run, that's me in the red hat, that dudes telling me that my coils are a little off because he thinks my car looks uneven from the front.....blah blah blah.

Glad you enjoy the pics.

You guys seem to be well into your Corrados over there. I didn't know there was such a huge following of them until I got mine a year ago and found this forum :lol:

We only got 9000 of the total production run in the UK, so you don't see that many on the roads.

And you certainly don't see many Silver ones as nice as yours :mrgreen: I think OSV on the forum is the only one that comes close.

Why do you get the side flashers in the bumpers and not the wings like Euro cars?

K

God, i'd love to take the VR on a canyon run in the states :D And what about a cruise through LA!! 8) Looks like one Spoilt rado! 8)

WOW, that C looks lovely mate, and some excellent photography, nice one :D

Very nice silver rado.. like the spilt rims :wink: like the black rado on BBS RC's too :D

That car is a minter mate!

it looks amazing - good to see that the Corrado is appreciated on the other side of the pond!

8)

You guys seem to be well into your Corrados over there. I didn't know there was such a huge following of them until I got mine a year ago and found this forum :lol:

We only got 9000 of the total production run in the UK, so you don't see that many on the roads.

And you certainly don't see many Silver ones as nice as yours :mrgreen: I think OSV on the forum is the only one that comes close.

Why do you get the side flashers in the bumpers and not the wings like Euro cars?

K

thanks a lot for all the compliments, not sure why the markers are like that but I'm making mine turn signal markers soon. Yeah the Corrado scene here in Southern Cal is alive and well, the show I really want to attend is Worthersee. Great site here :!:

Welcome to the forum. Nice car, very clean. The place looks superb. Just looking out of window at the rain and wind. Feeling even worse now. Have fun. :wink: