beastie4126

Free Fuel Tank - needs a good home

I am moving soon and will be dumping this little lot unless someone else can make use of it. All free no strings attached as long as you collect it from Hemel or arrange collection etc.

1.8 KR fuel tank no splits or leaks.

16v KR Cross member ideal for refurbing

16v KR Engine carrier ideal for refurbing

16v KR Subframe still with engine mounts ideal for refurbing

Rear seats grey cloth inc hump, in usable condition or could be used for a retrim - gone

Front and rear door cards, in usable condition or could be used for a retrim - gone

you have about 20 days before they go to Corrado heaven :)

Edited by beastie4126

hi mate.i looking for a cross member.that is the part the rad sits on right?i have a 92 g60,have you any idea if they are the same?cheers.

I am moving soon and will be dumping this little lot unless someone else can make use of it. All free no strings attached as long as you collect it from Hemel or arrange collection etc.

Rear seats grey cloth inc hump, in usable condition or could be used for a retrim

Front and rear door cards, in usable condition or could be used for a retrim

Hey mate where abouts in Hemel are you? I will take the door cards and rear seats as i started retrimming my leather ones and need some to use while these are out, might take the rest if i think i might use them.

Hey mate where abouts in Hemel are you? I will take the door cards and rear seats as i started retrimming my leather ones and need some to use while these are out, might take the rest if i think i might use them.

Your welcome to them m8, in fact they might even be your old door cards that you had stashed in the Volvo on your old mans drive?

Post codes HP1 & I'm near to Hemel station if that helps.

---------- Post added at 6:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:33 PM ----------

hi mate.i looking for a cross member.that is the part the rad sits on right?i have a 92 g60,have you any idea if they are the same?cheers.

I can't get on vagcat to confirm part no's at the moment and I'm not sure if there a differences ??

Your welcome to them m8, in fact they might even be your old door cards that you had stashed in the Volvo on your old mans drive?

Post codes HP1 & I'm near to Hemel station if that helps.

Haha good stuff, different car this time now, they came from my Valver which now has a late black interior and is sat on the old mans drive now lol. I'm retrimming some of the leather in my VR from black to red and could do with some temporary/back up seats, is that all the rado stuff you've got left?

Haha good stuff, different car this time now, they came from my Valver which now has a late black interior and is sat on the old mans drive now lol. I'm retrimming some of the leather in my VR from black to red and could do with some temporary/back up seats, is that all the rado stuff you've got left?

I have got rid of most of it now, what else are you looking for?

I have got rid of most of it now, what else are you looking for?

Depends what you might have lol, are you about this evening?

Is the 'engine carrier' the main subframe under the motor, to which the rack bolts? Do you still have it?

The engine carrier is the part under the rad etc not the subframe itself but I do have a 16v subframe.

Edited by beastie4126

i'll take the lot if no one else has had it it only abouthalf hour from you can collect this weekend.

Dave.

Only the metalwork and tank left m8 but yours if you want it.

Rear seats grey cloth inc hump, in usable condition or could be used for a retrim - gone

Front and rear door cards, in usable condition or could be used for a retrim - gone

hi m8 please i need a headlight switch for my corrado if you have one let me know and i will paypal you for the part thanks

hi m8 please i need a headlight switch for my corrado if you have one let me know and i will paypal you for the part thanks

Sorry m8 only the stuff listed available - Early model you will get by with a Golf mk2 switch I believe or if it's a later one have a word with 8v matt on this thread http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?57486-Late-Headlight-Switch-New-Batch-Delivered-Fit-All-Corrado-s